Third Party Press

Thread: P.38 Grips

Default P.38 Grips

Here's everything you ever wanted to know about WWII P.38 grips. This is a pdf file; give it plenty of time to load.

http://p38forum.com/technical/Polyme...in_Germany.pdf
    Wanted: K98 Dou-42 bolt 5235b, and Port. bayonet G19383

Default Good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by tsmgguy View Post
    Here's everything you ever wanted to know about WWII P.38 grips. This is a pdf file; give it plenty of time to load.

http://p38forum.com/technical/Polyme...in_Germany.pdf

Good stuff thanks for posting.

Thank you TSMG, good stuff. Sticky

Junior Member Ron from Minnesota's Avatar

For those not aware this information comes from the "Tech Info" section of the P.38 Forum. Credit should go to Dr. Wolf-Dietrich Roth, Copyright January, 2010.

Ron

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Ron from Minnesota View Post
    For those not aware this information comes from the "Tech Info" section of the P.38 Forum. Credit should go to Dr. Wolf-Dietrich Roth, Copyright January, 2010.

Ron
    Ron,
    It's a link to an article which prominently displays the author, so if anyone clicks on the link they are immediately notified of this. The link also visibly shows where it leads, i.e., the site. There is no copyright infringement in providing a link, nor is it in bad taste, IMHO, to provide a link to something which clearly shows who authored it for credit. We do that often here as it has been done as long as forums and Internet sites have existed.
    Regards,
    HB

Junior Member Ron from Minnesota's Avatar

Hambone,

I don't think it is in bad taste at all. It may not be clear to some where it originates from unless they are looking close at the URL versus focusing on the article right away. I see no harm in pointing out where it originates from and publicly crediting the author before clicking on the link. I don't view it as any type of infringement or legal issue at all. I do view it as simply proper and a nice thing to do.

Ron