Third Party Press
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Brünn I (dot, swp) and Brünn II (dou) serials and data

Dot 1943 rescue. S/N 2002 all matching (what’s left). Sporterized but being converted back.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Brünn I (dot, swp) and Brünn II (dou) serials and data

I have dot 44 9816at
    All matching but bolt and stock
    Non import - great two-tone color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by robyoung20; 05-05-2018 at 08:05 PM.

Recently acquired a dot 1944,

Serial 2327 ai

IO import marked, bolt and trigger guard mis-matched. Has matching SMUB and SLB. Proofs pinged but readable. It came in a mis-matched, red glue, laminate stock with a weird cross bolt. Not sure if it is post war or not.

Has a faint Wa63 proof on the sear but the trigger, bolt stop, rear sight base, ladder and sight are all without proofs or, serial numbers. Not sure it this is correct for a Brunn I of this era or not.

I have a unserialized byf Stamped w/ lock screw trigger guard w/ stamped floorplate (ser #'d) coming for it. I also have a matching to itself phosphate, oval vent bolt w/ a 1 on the underside of handle root and e coded safety and cocking piece I will use on it if kosher. The bolt it came with was mismatched and pretty crudely scrubbed of its proofs which lead me to believe this was a Romanian import.

Any insight would be appreciated.
    Last edited by WpnsMan; 01-22-2019 at 01:04 PM.

Default In Search Of Semi-Kriegsmodell dou 44 Stock For Sale.

dou. 44, NIM, non- R/C, Serial number on the barrel. Bolt has round gas holes and bolt guide rib. All numbered parts are matching numbers, Un-numbered parts are correct for the gg block range, I am looking to purchase a nice, average, good condition, laminate stock for my all matching dou 44 in gg block range. I need the semi-Kriegsmodell with NO cleaning rod hole, No bayo lug, but DOES have the takedown disc. Prefer not to have R/C . My original has no serial #, but was cut down by bubba himself. I would like to put my fine rifle back in correct clothing. If you folks know where one is for sale, please let me know. Thanks ...
    Last edited by ac556; 02-01-2019 at 12:55 AM. Reason: additional information

Another number for your research.
    I have 1944 dot 2909w. Complete with hood/sling. Matching, 90% condition.

I have a dot 1944, posted on Gunboards and I will post here in a minute. It's serial number 20597 and is a bolt mismatch from Gunbroker, no sight hood but came with an apparently original sling. No cleaning rod hole in the stock but otherwise normal unfinished, unsanded stock.