Third Party Press

XRFacts , Forums and Censorship

You are so drunk you can't even post ...You are poor ...your collection is a joke, you live with your parents. get a life punk

last post with your idiot a$$,, you want to learn about high quality helmets, get off the bottle , you are so fat its pathetic , so you need to lose some weight, and study , how long are going to be a lifelong loser , you are pathetic

Peter U is a close personal friend whom I know beyond the internets, i.e., in real life. Absolutely none of your attempted insults are remotely true, other than perhaps he will drink a beer and he could probably drop about 10-20 lbs, but so could 95% of the guys I know over 35. :happy0180: This is all fabricated raving or you have him confused with someone else.

Edit: Apparently the Maui Meltdown is dual tracking:
http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11823

Last edited:
Hambone.
here are your lapdogs

tgj79
m45
bugme
peter u

any more to add?

I realize I have arrived very late to these recent and insulting bits of flatulence from Maui but, just wanted to state, that of all the names I've been called in times past: lapdog, only made me laugh. David, you are so out of touch with reality that nothing you say really matters to anyone anymore. We did our own study of XRF on U.S. helmets. The word FAIL, barely describes it and is actually being complimentary. Of course you know this already which is why you avoid answering me here and on the USMF. Try talking like this on the USMF sometime, let's see how many helmet collectors you impress over there with your brilliance.

...why am I wasting my time with this?

I realize I have arrived very late to these recent and insulting bits of flatulence from Maui but, just wanted to state, that of all the names I've been called in times past: lapdog, only made me laugh. David, you are so out of touch with reality that nothing you say really matters to anyone anymore. We did our own study of XRF on U.S. helmets. The word FAIL, barely describes it and is actually being complimentary. Of course you know this already which is why you avoid answering me here and on the USMF. Try talking like this on the USMF sometime, let's see how many helmet collectors you impress over there with your brilliance.

...why am I wasting my time with this?

320sw0sw7847.gif

Saved for posterity: Hicks on XRFacts, the Champagne Rune. His position in short: the Champagne Rune is real and XRFacts works, you who openly dispute that are not nice, rude, and hurting the hobby. My query: over a year post contrived/controlled "Ten Questions" article, where is an original Champagne Rune helmet?
http://www.militarytrader.com/military-trader/10-questions-kelly-hicks

Attachments

• hicks on XRFacts 100316.JPG
    hicks on XRFacts 100316.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Hicks on XRFacts.JPG
    Hicks on XRFacts.JPG
    224.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Hicks on Champagne Rune 100316.JPG
    Hicks on Champagne Rune 100316.JPG
    202 KB · Views: 22
  • Hicks on Champagne Rune Findings 100316.JPG
    Hicks on Champagne Rune Findings 100316.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Hicks on Champagne Rune Points of Debate 100316.JPG
    Hicks on Champagne Rune Points of Debate 100316.JPG
    220.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Hicks on Champagne Rune Conclusion 100316.JPG
    Hicks on Champagne Rune Conclusion 100316.JPG
    207.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Hicks on Champagne Rune Closing 100316.JPG
    Hicks on Champagne Rune Closing 100316.JPG
    211.1 KB · Views: 20
Hambone, This is nothing more than his attempt at covering his backside and making himself look like the innocent victim.

This Maui is a seriously disturbed person, with delusional thought patterns.

He's been devastated by the failure of his lid testing scam. He's now out of work, because XRFacts, LLC is defunct. But, the good news is that the manmade climate change industry appears to be hiring guys with his scientific skill level. He'd be a good fit.

Guys,
We disagree with Maui. However, of the people involved, he was the only one to stand tall and come here and argue his position. He gets credit for that. I have no idea as to his motivations, but I'm not going to assume them bad. If it had worked as described would such a test and COA be worth something? Absolutely. More than Maui jumped on board the XRFacts bandwagon.

My problem is as much (or more) with those who suppressed open discussion and the full reveal of this than the ray gun voodoo itself.

Guys,
We disagree with Maui. However, of the people involved, he was the only one to stand tall and come here and argue his position. He gets credit for that. I have no idea as to his motivations, but I'm not going to assume them bad. If it had worked as described would such a test and COA be worth something? Absolutely. More than Maui jumped on board the XRFacts bandwagon.

My problem is as much (or more) with those who suppressed open discussion and the full reveal of this than the ray gun voodoo itself.

Is that entirely true? I don't think he came here and "argued his position." Yes, he showed up here, but maui didn't present his case for the XRFacts' test method in a forthright manner and answer questions. I think it's clear that maui showed up, because he was desperate to resuscitated his floundering enterprise, that was mortally wounded by accurate and factual explanatory commentary on this forum. I think it's clear that maui's performance here validated the criticisms articulated in this epic thread and KH, the god of lids, believes this forum, maui's performance included, destroyed his raygun lid authenticator gig.

Last edited:
Is that entirely true? I don't think he came here and "argued his position." Yes, he showed up here, but maui didn't present his case for the XRFacts' test method in a forthright manner and answer questions. I think it's clear that maui showed up, because he was desperate to resuscitated his floundering enterprise, that was mortally wounded by accurate and factual explanatory commentary on this forum.

I mean, I think he thought he was arguing his position. He showed up and faced it, etc. etc.

Guys,

You are far too kind, after the scurrilous attacks the gentleman [?] made against you,

You are far too kind, after the scurrilous attacks the gentleman [?] made against you,

I deal with contention for a living, every day, it's not even real, unless it is really personal. He was doing his best to defend that which is hard to defend. That included personal attacks I guess.

WAFmod Willi Zahn's assertion that WAF's censorship, bannings, selective deletions of posts and entire threads on this issue are acceptable because "we're handling it behind the scenes" is repugnant to the truth.
LOL, just spent a good hour going through this long thread, and look there, who`s name do I find? The miserable fake shiller, WAF`s supreme Fallschirmjäger leader, the Tooth Willi!
toothwilli.png

IMHO MJ, it comes down to this: do you trust those folks there to "handle things behind the scenes" for your own good and the good of the hobby, or is it better to let transparency rule and have things sorted out that way? This thread is epic ;) But it is all here, uncensored, unadulterated.

IMHO MJ, it comes down to this: do you trust those folks there to "handle things behind the scenes" for your own good and the good of the hobby, or is it better to let transparency rule and have things sorted out that way? This thread is epic ;) But it is all here, uncensored, unadulterated.
No, of course not, I don`t trust them in the front end, so back office God alone knows what goes on.
Glad to see such a strong community here, judging by this thread and the comments. A few years ago you would have had Trolls trying to derail a thread like this, by any means possible. Seen it happen on a few forums. My feeling is that many more collectors have woken up to these past their sell by date croanies these past years.

I mean, I think he thought he was arguing his position. He showed up and faced it, etc. etc.

I think that's true; in "his mind" he likely thought he explained it and likely thought this forum was populated with retards. Dave Davis has adequately described maui's mind in a previous post.

I think that's true; in "his mind" he likely thought he explained it and likely thought this forum was populated with retards. Dave Davis has adequately described maui's mind in a previous post.

Maui's "Champagne Rune in the Tropics"
http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=380924

How does he escape from XRFacts "authenticating" spray paint as an SS decal? They used Champagne Rune spray paint "decals" from their collections to establish the "elemental baseline" to "authenticate" more Champagne Rune spray paint "decals"? Uh.

Ran across a full fledged XRFacts "Provenance Through Science" COA. What does it say exactly? What "database" was used? I'm sure most German helmets result in similar lid tazer results because they are reading the substrata (steel and paint) mixed all up. Like voodoo shamans (or is it "shamen"?) reading chicken bones tossed in a bowl.......for a $250, no wait, reduced to $200, fee.

Attachments

• XRFacts COA.jpg
    XRFacts COA.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 18
To the non-sophisticated crowd, that XRFacts' COA may seem impressive. To think someone would pay $200 to $250 for such a sham is hilarious.

Military Rifle Journal
Back