Third Party Press

XRFacts , Forums and Censorship

He's saying this could be a 4-part series with Doug Buhler, and Kelly Hicks interviews. It's sort of a World at War for lids.

They discuss the moneymaking XRF scam towards the end. It's a very interesting series. Part 3 will be the Kelly Hicks rebuttal which should be out in a few days. He should interview M45, because his book laid the foundation for exposing the Champagne Rune scam.

They discuss the moneymaking XRF scam towards the end. It's a very interesting series. Part 3 will be the Kelly Hicks rebuttal which should be out in a few days. He should interview M45, because his book laid the foundation for exposing the Champagne Rune scam.

I'm curious to see what he says. He attacked me personally because I did not want to have private dialogue with him. My message to him was that he owed the hobby an explanation, not me, and he should do so publicly. He had some of his toadies at GHW2, pretend lawyers I guess, explaining how no one could win a refund lawsuit on his Champagne Rune COAs, etc. Ridiculous people with ridiculous (and erroneous) opinions.

My prediction: It will be along the lines of "I'm just one of you guys, an advanced collector, and I was taken in too by the evil SS decal painter! I'm a victim too. We all make mistakes and mine was trusting people. None of us can know it all, and I thought I knew about this and didn't because the first Champagne Rune SS helmets I bought came direct from vets! I now know this might have been the evil SS decal airbrush artistes scam, along with the dealer he was in cahoots with! I am so glad this was resolved. I love you all and I love the hobby, and all I've ever wanted to do was contribute to the knowledge, etc., etc., etc."

Guys, let's continue discussion here:

Military Rifle Journal
Back