Third Party Press

Questionable Camos

contrived wear, no wear to the top of lid, the green splatter looks like perry Floyd went krazy with the krylon,,,all over a former DAk?
yes nice coincidence,,very well done though

LOL,blah blah,blah.....

Show us the contrived wear in the pics.

Very common to repurpose camos.

Another huge fail by you.

At least your boy M45 has the sense to steer clear.

If that is fake wear then I'm never buying camos for sure. No chance that wear isn't legit. Top has 3 big chunks out of it and a bunch of small marks.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If that is fake wear then I'm never buying camos for sure. No chance that wear isn't legit. Top has 3 big chunks out of it and a bunch of small marks.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thats a perfect camo helmet, and very nice!

Not a fantasy piece, very real one.

Prefer the pics of it indoors than outdors, the sun can create a false wear on it, thats a killer Normandy camo

Thats a perfect camo helmet, and very nice!

Not a fantasy piece, very real one.

Prefer the pics of it indoors than outdors, the sun can create a false wear on it, thats a killer Normandy camo

so we are just suppose to take your word for it,,because you said so,,,,

so we are just suppose to take your word for it,,because you said so,,,,
Do what you want, if you think is a fake, is a fake...

And what about this one, from my collection? :thumbsup:

Attachments

• image1m.jpg
    image1m.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 53
  • image2m.jpeg
    image2m.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 34
  • image3m.jpeg
    image3m.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 38
  • image4m.jpeg
    image4m.jpeg
    285.7 KB · Views: 36
  • image5m.jpg
    image5m.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 29
Do what you want, if you think is a fake, is a fake...

And what about this one, from my collection? :thumbsup:

Great to see some nice helmets being posted. But, you cant expect that most folks can tell from just photos. Would I pursue if these photos were sent to me ? YOU BET !

Great to see some nice helmets being posted. But, you cant expect that most folks can tell from just photos. Would I pursue if these photos were sent to me ? YOU BET !

I would want an in hand inspection period, which I require on all camo helmets I buy. There's a reason why I want an in hand, because pictures don't tell the whole story. Can you ID fakes with pictures? Sure. Can you ID originals? Sure. Do I want to spend over a grand on something without an in hand? Nope, that's stupid. However, I've only been collecting them about 30 years, own a few, and have no idea how many have passed through my hands on inspection, trading, etc. When I first started buying them they weren't too much more, if that, than a regular helmet, and if they didn't have "mint" decals, they were not generally that desirable as they were largely "ugly". This is why today you see the vandalism known as decal uncovering.

Last edited:
I would want an in hand inspection period, which I require on all camo helmets I buy. There's a reason why I want an in hand, because pictures don't tell the whole story. Can you ID fakes with pictures? Sure. Can you ID originals? Sure. Do I want to spend over a grand on something without an in hand? Nope, that's stupid. However, I've only been collecting them about 30 years, however, own plenty, and have no idea how many have passed through my hands on inspection, trading, etc. When I first started buying them they weren't too much more, if that, than a regular helmet, and if they didn't have "mint" decals, they were not generally that desirable as they were largely "ugly". This is why today you see the vandalism known as decal uncovering.

Yes true!Somebody search dor the party decal here, anyway a very nice Normandy camo polizei

Attachments

• RD0627164821_1024x1024 - copia.jpg
    RD0627164821_1024x1024 - copia.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 42
  • RD0627164822_1024x1024.jpg
    RD0627164822_1024x1024.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 39
Lol, after all is this thread dead? Nothing to say? No any " cuestionable camo to add? Or just you dont have nothing to day when somebody debate your thread? Yes,im talking to you M45.
You own to this thread many questions without answering

Player11 FFS give it a rest. Enough is Enough, add your opinions on camo helmets, but stop this childish personal provocation.
EF

We should start a thread on his avatar.

Where is :barf: icon? I suggested it a dozen pages ago: Nibbles and Playa need their own room to make out. They are really made for each other.

Meanwhile, there are German camo helmets to look at...

F.

Lol!!! Havent noticed, love it!!!! .
But is not completed, please, could somebody add a "questionable camo" on it and a sun glasses? It would be perfect.

Thanks for putting it for me!!!!!

It's a rare "win - win" situation then :thumbsup:

So, other than the Nibbles / Playa love fest, which I personally find to be pretty gross, we are done here? No more questionable helmets, 'cuz a couple of weirdos decided there's no need for any further discussion?

F.

Military Rifle Journal
Back