Third Party Press
Page 132 of 249 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2485

Thread: Questionable Camos

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Original...8AAOSwOgdYzumf

Here is an 100% original WW2 German M 42 three color Camo Helmet which in very good conditon with damaged but original leather as shown. The helm is straight from the WW2 Vet's Estate and is unaltered. The helm is size 66, the maker is ckl, and the number is 3022. The liner's leather is damaged as shown but is mostly there. A nice, unquestionably original WW2 German Camo Helm that will display impressively. This auction complys with all eBay rules. PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO LOWER THE CUSTOMS FORM VALUE. Please read all terms of this auction before bidding. Will combine multiple purchases to save on shipping.

It's rare to see an Ebay camo looking this good. Shows promise, IMO but caution is always the word of the day. Seller is familiar with collector terms such as 'three color camo', 'unquestionable' and 'displays impressively'.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I put little stock in the bloviations of the waftarded as that drivel is toady vetted and wafmod censored. - Hambone
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - DougB
    This is one of the very few "one looker" original snow camouflage helmets that I have ever owned. - Ken N.
    This is one of the very few medic helmets which I judged as real from the second I laid my eyes on it. - Ken N.

GHW2 mail home camo.
    I put little stock in the bloviations of the waftarded as that drivel is toady vetted and wafmod censored. - Hambone
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - DougB
    This is one of the very few "one looker" original snow camouflage helmets that I have ever owned. - Ken N.
    This is one of the very few medic helmets which I judged as real from the second I laid my eyes on it. - Ken N.

Quote Originally Posted by M45 View Post
    GHW2 mail home camo.
    Now that looks humped up

Quote Originally Posted by Spoof View Post
    Now that looks humped up
    Well the owner sure is jazzed about it Said he would bet his life on it
    Last edited by Niblet; 03-21-2017 at 11:47 AM.

Default Help for m42 snow cam and 3color cam

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=905271

Help for m42 snow cam and 3color cam

I could tell just from the title that things would not go well. Two low quality movie props; better lighting not needed although this is a common trick when photographing questionable snow camos, low lighting, shaded photos help to tone down the bright paint.
    Last edited by M45; 03-22-2017 at 04:05 PM.

GHW2 mail home camo.
    I believe it was stated that the subject helmet was cleaned. That can account for a changed appearance in paint.
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

GHW2 camo Mediterranean theater ?

This camo has a lot of nice features. The pattern is really non-distinct, just blotches and marks here and there. It is not a nice bold tiger stripe, SS dot or swirl pattern. No fancy sand or woodchip media, just paint. Much varied wear and has seen substantial use, no large areas of pristine condition paint.
    Last edited by M45; 03-24-2017 at 02:37 PM.

You can bitch about GHW camo helmets all you want. If you want to continue seeing them here put a few bucks down:

http://www.ghw2.com/topic/54628-new-raffle-for-march/

Just saying...

F.

GHW2 camo Mediterranean theater ?
    Who knows really, but it's good IMHO. Neat helmet.
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

Another nice GHW2 camo. A Normandy 3-color that shows age and wear. What ?? No fancy woodship or sand media, no fancy distinct patterns, no bright shiny finish, no chicken/bailing wire, no heavy finish popped off to bare metal, no obviously bad RAL colors ??
    Last edited by M45; 03-25-2017 at 12:55 PM.