Third Party Press
Page 249 of 249 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249
Results 2,481 to 2,485 of 2485

Thread: Questionable Camos

Niblet aka Tim.

I was just given a demerit on GHW. A warning was given and I had to even acknowledge it was given with a click when I checked in the site. Grown men are becoming soft doily collectors instead of military collectors.
    Last edited by Spoof; 09-13-2017 at 08:33 PM.

Spoof, be careful collecting doilies, they are addicting There is a (self)prominent WAFtard who has proclaimed me a "hobby anarchist" and this place an "asylum run by the inmates."
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

Quote Originally Posted by Nzef1940 View Post
    Your a nasty individual with shit for brains when it comes to helmets and probably anything else for that matter.

Why don't you do the world a favour and fuck off for :
    [/QUOTE]

That response shows real intelligence. Why can't people comment on an open forum with a bit of dignity? Pathetic.
    EF

That response shows real intelligence. Why can't people comment on an open forum with a bit of dignity? Pathetic.
    EF[/QUOTE]

Agree wholeheartedly.

It's an abuse of the courtesies and rights we extend to everyone here. If you would not do that at other forums where you would be suspended for it, why do you do it here? Because you can? Because you would rather be controlled because you can't control yourself? Or do you feel like you can just come abuse the freedoms here and engage in what amounts to littering whenever you feel like it? That's offensive and an insult to our membership. Doing this merely indicates that you have no support for your position.
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945