Third Party Press
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: PTR44 Semi-Auto MP44

Another big fan of Dingo here. He's a class act.
    Some P38 "experts" are yo-yo's who, for some reason lost on me, can't or won't accept the truth when it's staring them in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by pitfighter View Post
    Hi Ncreptile,

I can vouch 100% for Dingo, I have done numerous deals with him over several years and he is absolutely honest and faithful to the deal.

He won't take a penny from anyone until he knows he can deliver - he's put a lot of personal dollars into this deal and I hope it will fly with the BATf and he can get his business off the ground.

Unfortunately we all know certain letter bureaus can be complex and um, bureaucratic to deal with.
    I was referencing HMG. Same story with them that many others have, too many promises made and none of them kept. Saved the emails just in case one of them ever dares show their face on a forum to debate their "2 months away" BS.

Dingo on the other hand, I've heard nothing but good things about.

Quote Originally Posted by GunKraut View Post
    It's a world of supply and demand and right now there is a chance for a new supply of mp44 clones. As long as the new supply remains pie in the sky, the PTR44 will hold value. From then on, the market will dictate the price and all of us -myself included- who didn't buy their rifles when they originally hit the market but second hand at a later point in time, will end up holding the bag. BFD.
    I tried to convey this to some members while looking for a good MP44 or PTR44 barrel. They told me they bought the barrels as investment and would sell only if the price is right. Fine by me but with dingo putting more and more parts up for sale, I've already turned my back on the rusted $399.99 WW2 eBay butt stock ferrules long time ago and bought a $90 repro from dingo instead. It's such a faithful reproduction, I could probably toss it into my jacuzzi for a couple weeks and then sell it for $399.99 on eBay after light wire wheel treatment (just kidding).
    Once dingo manages to get MP44 barrels stateside, some of the "investors" may have a rude awakening. Such is life.
    I was one of those guys looking for a stock ferule to replace the cracked aluminum Shoei repro I had on my MP44 and was tempted to buy one of those rusty ground dug ones that pop up on ebay. Then bought one from dingo and love it. It fits great and now my gun doesn't wobble at the buttstock.

Thank you for the support guys, 10 round MP44 magazines are now in stock. These magazines are made in completely new stamp dies, and tested in 5 different original MP44/STG type of rifles. In one of the rifles the magazines was a little tight, but they worked fine. We are working on completely new dies for the new guns, and for new 30 round magazines. I post this here so you will have time to get magazines first, I think these will go quickly. D

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    Thank you for the support guys, 10 round MP44 magazines are now in stock. These magazines are made in completely new stamp dies, and tested in 5 different original MP44/STG type of rifles. In one of the rifles the magazines was a little tight, but they worked fine. We are working on completely new dies for the new guns, and for new 30 round magazines. I post this here so you will have time to get magazines first, I think these will go quickly. D
    Awesome Dingo... You're worth every prop since you kick solid A!!

Quote Originally Posted by KDF82 View Post
    Awesome Dingo... You're worth every prop since you kick solid A!!
    Thank you!!!!