Third Party Press
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Thread: PTR44 Semi-Auto MP44

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    Hi. Heading back to Europe next week, to await some answers from ATF on the guns and flats soon. I will keep you all informed on the progress, so I hope it will go well. Have 5 gun modells and 3 types of flats for evaluation now.Dingo
    Excuse me if this has been asked before, but will the reproduction K43 ever be considered for import?

Quote Originally Posted by Intruder196 View Post
    Excuse me if this has been asked before, but will the reproduction K43 ever be considered for import?
    Hi. The problem with the K43 is that they are expensive to produce, so they probably be to close to the originals in pricing. Right now I think they will be to expensive to be sold in USA, also it looks like there are some originals for sell to.

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    Hi. The problem with the K43 is that they are expensive to produce, so they probably be to close to the originals in pricing. Right now I think they will be to expensive to be sold in USA, also it looks like there are some originals for sell to.
    I would expect a quality shooter to be pricey. For example: I like the Steyr AUG. For a long time the 80's imports were all that was available and they were out of my reach in price. Now, they are made here in the US and while still pricey, they're affordable enough that I bought the 40th Aniversary edition for $2200 that was put out last year.
    Original G/K43's however, the prices tend to be all over the place. I would not want to pay what some ask for to get a nice matching example only to park it in the safe out of fear of breaking original matching parts. I do have a shooter grade AC45 K43. But I would be interested in one of these should they ever come into the US market.

So I am heading back to Europe, to await the answer from ATF on the guns. The web shop is closed, If the guns get approved we will reopen the web shop when I return. Hope it works out. Dingo

All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsburg View Post
    All the best!
    Thank you sir

Dingo can I still order parts from your web site?

Quote Originally Posted by Fourfifths1911 View Post
    Dingo can I still order parts from your web site?
    Hi. Sorry not right now, i am in europe waiting for the ATF.