Third Party Press
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: PTR44 Semi-Auto MP44

Hmm I've never seen the approval letter. That's an interesting question and a document I would like to have. I'll call them and give it a whirl

Quote Originally Posted by DDayDog View Post
    Hmm I've never seen the approval letter. That's an interesting question and a document I would like to have. I'll call them and give it a whirl
    Hope you get it, did get the one on the 38 s that was imported.

Hi. I was tipped off about a livestream posted by HMG yesterday. HMG stated that they had been in contact with SSD/D-K Production group about working together on MP44 project. I can say that HMG have never been in contact with anyone in SSD or D-K Production, so the statement was incorrect. If HMG have been in contact with anyone, there are non in these 2 companies. We have never tried to contact HMG, and we have no desire to do so. The prices they was talking about is completely taken out of the air, since they are not calculated yet. Export from Germany is also not a problem, we now have 5 samples on the way from Germany that are going to ATF. Just wanted to point this out to you guys!. Dingo