Third Party Press

byf 44 g block

jbmauser

Senior Member Eh
A good friend of mine knew I was missing this letter block and was kind enough to sell it to me. Big thanks to Pat for passing this along and helping fill the letter block gaps.

It's a pretty standard g block really but nice condition with just enough patina and wear from use to give it the look I like.

njLbH0.jpgAwXeTs.jpgEGXkNf.jpgmMD6J5.jpgRz7VO5.jpg79t5Te.jpgOzI86L.jpgppAehW.jpgd6kUAM.jpgqTKvBY.jpgs6LFK9.jpga6dNzh.jpgjopO5j.jpgiUtrya.jpgSSZaNx.jpg3z23W0.jpgUEYrgo.jpgITSmUT.jpg21VSrK.jpgnXouE7.jpg

Sweet looking Rifle , love the chunk of lumber on it as well . To me the Stock really makes a great K98 even better . :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments guys. As Andrew mentioned I only need an "a" block to complete the letter block collection now. Hopefully I can start hunting for one soon.

I had all the byf44's out today for an inspection and thought I'd post up the group.

0lcUPd.jpgQvPr62.jpg

I guess I should add what they all are.

From left to right (or top to bottom):

no letter, b, c, d, d, e, f, g, h, i , late k, l, l, l, l.

Last edited:
Thats a Grouping of hard work and likely a pile of $$$$ put together by a Collector !!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ialso have a nice g block. Got it about 4 years ago.

siderail.jpg

action1.jpg

barrelleft.jpg

Attachments

• siderail.jpg
    siderail.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 9
I had all the byf44's out today for an inspection and thought I'd post up the group.

View attachment 167354View attachment 167355

Man you are sick... what a task and as easy as it sounds to get as far as you did is amazing... We as collectors have that thing in our brains we want to assemble things.
We go after items to put things in series ect. I thought I was bad when I tried to get a matching 98k from every year.. Took over 25 and I never did it. I cant say what you are doing is any easier. Quite an accomplishment !

WHOA, HOLD UP. I read "L" 4 times? You have 4 L blocks? Unacceptable, I am supposed to have them all. :thumbsup:

View attachment 167354View attachment 167355

That’s an incredible series of rifles, congratulations! I wish I had the time, money, drive and focus to do something like this with my own collection. I never seem to have more than two of them down at any given time. Thanks for sharing.

Very nice collection Jeremy. I have been looking for an all matching i block. Thanks for posting.

Thanks everyone! I can't take all the credit for this collection though. So many of you helped me out big time with finding them, vetting, or selling to me.

Military Rifle Journal
Back