Third Party Press

HELP!!Real or Fake ZF4 scope

Srtjeeplover95

Hello,

I purschased this ZF4 scope from eBay the other night. It was sold to me as a world war 2 scope made between 1943-1945. Anyway some people say that this scope is a fake after I show them pictures. I was told it is more than likely a Czech post war Meopta scope with wear that is artificial The glass is slightly foggy on the scope. I paid 495 for it😅 so I hope it’s real. I’m new to G43’s and K43’s so I am just curious. Thanks

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/173640818420

Here is the link for some reason I cannot post photos

Last edited:
Why are you buying with out research??

Oh it's your money

Buddy I bought it on eBay... I can't handle it in person.. I did read a forum on scopes beforehand I just have never bought a German scope is all? Have you bought anything online..

It would seem you are impulse buying. Its good to add original accessories. The price market is not moving that fast
Slow down get the proper reference books "Hitler's Garand"

EBay would be the last place I would recommend get a scope or mount from
Several original sets were sold here by fellow members

The book cost almost half of what the scope cost.
OP did good investing towards the scope. Sometimes you gamble and win. Sometimes.

If he posts hey look at this scope maybe somebody else sees it and buys it from under him.lnand he loses with regrets.
If he gambles and orders, then quickly finds out it's not as advertised he can dispute it with the seller.

Can't go wrong with acquiring on the forum. A clear 1st choice if a ailable

It would seem you are impulse buying. Its good to add original accessories. The price market is not moving that fast
Slow down get the proper reference books "Hitler's Garand"

EBay would be the last place I would recommend get a scope or mount from
Several original sets were sold here by fellow members

Okay understandable. Where could I find a copy of Hitler's garands? Any for sale on the forum?

The book cost almost half of what the scope cost.
OP did good investing towards the scope. Sometimes you gamble and win. Sometimes.

If he posts hey look at this scope maybe somebody else sees it and buys it from under him.lnand he loses with regrets.

If he gambles and orders, then quickly finds out it's not as advertised he can dispute it with the seller.

Can't go wrong with acquiring on the forum. A clear 1st choice if a ailable

It's a decent scope. That's exactly what I was thinking too has original cap and everything on top too

Military Rifle Journal
Back