Third Party Press

Ajack 6x50 with objective mount

MRback

Hi. I need help with information about the objective mount on my Ajack 6x50 scope. I purchased the scope a long time ago, and now I'm trying to gather more information about it. Despite searching online, I haven't been able to find much. The only document I found has barely any info: https://www.wwiigermansniper.com/objective-mount-double-claw. Additionally, there's a text on the mount that says "Akah," but I'm unsure of its significance. Looking at old photo of the sniper and spotter, it appears similar to what I have. I want to determine if this mount is associated with the SS or not. If anyone has knowledge about this mount, I would greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 36
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 37
Your 6X50 Ajack Scope and Rings are a commercial/civilian set up not a military set up . The Sniper and spotter in the photo are not SS their actually Heer/German Army , also the Scope in the photo is an Ajack 4X90 and the Rings are different from those that are on your 6X50 Ajack

AKAH is the trading name of Albrecht Kind, a company which still exists nowadays in Germany. They focus on retail for hunting. Your scope is, as already said, a commercial scope. Judging from the spacing and location of the claws on your scope it most possibly originally was mounted on a break barrel hunting rifle.

Your 6X50 Ajack Scope and Rings are a commercial/civilian set up not a military set up . The Sniper and spotter in the photo are not SS their actually Heer/German Army , also the Scope in the photo is an Ajack 4X90 and the Rings are different from those that are on your 6X50 Ajack
AKAH is the trading name of Albrecht Kind, a company which still exists nowadays in Germany. They focus on retail for hunting. Your scope is, as already said, a commercial scope. Judging from the spacing and location of the claws on your scope it most possibly originally was mounted on a break barrel hunting rifle.
Ok, thanks very much. I am planning to attach this scope on kar98k in the future so i hope it will go well.

Military Rifle Journal
Back