Third Party Press

byf 44 L block

jbmauser

Senior Member Eh
I picked this up off gb from a fellow member here. When I got it, it had a phosphate, non locking tg on it with a single e/135. I was hoping this was a factory error but after an in hand inspection, I could see it was a replacement. It had been on the rifle for a while for sure but had a different level and type of grime on it not found on the rest of the rifle so I replaced it with an otherwise identical double e/135 tg and am super happy to have it in my collection. Really a beautiful L block with nice metal and a fantastic raw white glue stock.

wmzHJs.jpgZ9gmCH.jpgVhvHap.jpgDquN1e.jpgPLjMpm.jpghdNCWl.jpgEV7ixZ.jpgqMuxjt.jpgnCZdmb.jpgh2s3aq.jpgiUB53P.jpgVEbm7M.jpg7hSvrq.jpgTlYZIG.jpgD0r4Vj.jpgydI8GF.jpgFZTq5E.jpgyoUTha.jpgfDJ6GS.jpgv4Udcm.jpg

Nice one. That stock is about as close to perfect as one could ever hope to find.

Terrible condition. Nobody likes L blocks, they are ugly and.....well, they are ugly.

Terrible condition. Nobody likes L blocks, they are ugly and.....well, they are ugly.

Well, since we're friends, I'd be willing to "store" all of your L blocks in my safe and save you the embarrassment of being seen with one.

Well, since we're friends, I'd be willing to "store" all of your L blocks in my safe and save you the embarrassment of being seen with one.

Good idea. If you can be here by nightfall they are yours. :thumbsup:

Another great rifle bud, I love that raw stock!

And I hope you're boarding a flight to Texas right now!!

This is why we keep a citation X within 100 yds at all times! Seriously nice rifle man, I know how you are about your byf's, glad you got it ;) I am a sucker for WGL.

And I hope you're boarding a flight to Texas right now!![/QUOTE]

Military Rifle Journal
Back