Third Party Press

M35 n.d. Rework cammo

mauser99

This is a tuff one even though the condition isnt the best. M35 reworked to 1940 specs. Upated zinc liner and decal removed.. There is no hint of either decal. Field applied three color cammo. That was spray applied. In the sea of bogus cammo's out there this one leaves no question to its authenticity. I'd say poor storage did it in a bit but, It still shows fairly well and the liner is complete and untampered with. Only other issue was it got close to a paint roller and was splattered pretty good. Most of the specks popped right off. I did leave some..
Enjoy..

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 17
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 14
Stop posting these. You are going to make me start trying to buy helmets.

As if my sniper obsession isn't enough of a quagmire.

But seriously, Gorgeous.

Jeff

Thanks....

well, I've dove back into my first love. Helmets. When I was 8 or 9 I saw my first and was hooked ever since. Plus watching H.H. re-runs on tv..

Glad to see it's well received. Much better than what I got here at home.. " how much was that rustly piece of junk" Oh honey it's rare I sware !!! And worth more than I paid honest.

SOUND FAMILIAR !!!!! :argue::sorry::happy0180:

I like it, nothing to me says combat like a helmet. Mauser cannot relate to the wife part but the hound dog never complains no matter how expensive or how rough it looks. GR

I'm extremely wary of camos, but that one looks great to me, no question about it. Condition is a little rough, but that's what a camo should look like! Not one of those rainbow color WAF jobs that look like they were spray painted yesterday...

helmet

I am too Ryan. Thats why I grabbed this one..Un-mistakingly the real deal and was priced more than right. George no wife here either but a lady freind thats been living here long enough to start acting like one..:facepalm: The dog didnt say squat....

Mauser same scenario for me a lady friend that hunts, goes fishing for musky and wally's and does not mind that dog sleeps on the bed. I have had the dog longer though. :thumbsup: GR

I am too Ryan. Thats why I grabbed this one..Un-mistakingly the real deal and was priced more than right. George no wife here either but a lady freind thats been living here long enough to start acting like one..:facepalm: The dog didnt say squat....

Military Rifle Journal
Back