Third Party Press

Beretta 1935 help

Kammerjaeger

Gentlemen,

I was poking around locally and ran into this pistol. I do know (well, pretty sure anyway) that it is a Model 1935. It is .32 ACP. I gues my question is, did Beretta ever make nickel plated engraved pistols like this? I know that is kind of an open question, but can we even tell if the engraving is consistent with what might have come from Beretta even if they did do this? In addition, my research tells me per the serial number, it was made around the mid 1950's. Does that sound about right? Thanks for any assistance.

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

KJ

Gentlemen,

I was poking around locally and ran into this pistol. I do know (well, pretty sure anyway) that it is a Model 1935. It is .32 ACP. I gues my question is, did Beretta ever make nickel plated engraved pistols like this? I know that is kind of an open question, but can we even tell if the engraving is consistent with what might have come from Beretta even if they did do this? In addition, my research tells me per the serial number, it was made around the mid 1950's. Does that sound about right? Thanks for any assistance.

View attachment 23019

View attachment 23020

View attachment 23024

View attachment 23025

KJ
Yes they did and this looks like a typical engraving of the 1950's period...BILL

Military Rifle Journal
Back