Third Party Press

Scope Can

tommac

Hi
Got this to day at a junk shop, was wondering if it was ww2 greman scope can and a value. Thanks Tom
scope1.jpgscope2.jpgscope.jpgscope3.jpg

It could be for a single claw or a turret mount. I don't see the inserts for a long side rail cover and windage key.

Mike

Tom, I have not seen one of these sold in a while, so I'm not sure of an accurate value. Maybe another member can help with that.

can F/S on Collectors Guild

Hi
Thanks to irish brigade he told me were one was for sale on collectors guild for 2395.oo in worse shape than the one i have. So i figure it should be worth at lest half of that any ideas Thanks Tom

Hi
Thanks to irish brigade he told me were one was for sale on collectors guild for 2395.oo in worse shape than the one i have. So i figure it should be worth at lest half of that any ideas Thanks Tom

Sold one a while back for 1400.00. Mike

Hi

I have found Collector’s Guild to be very high on their prices in general. An unnumbered tan scope canister sold this month at RIA for $1,092.00, and RIA usually gets high auction prices. I tend to think the unnumbered cans are more desirable than those that are numbered, unless of course you have the scope rig that matches.

Military Rifle Journal
Back