Third Party Press

MG 34 type 2 trigger housing

haak48

I picked up this type two trigger housing at the SAR show last weekend. It is cut for all the "Regler" parts but only the early trigger remains. The "Umschalter" plug is installed where the rate change lever once was. I also found the early sear and barrel return rod in the same box of parts. I have used this on my MG34 and it works perfectly. JH

Attachments

• 34 type 2 trigger housing 001.jpg
    34 type 2 trigger housing 001.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 34 type 2 trigger housing 002.jpg
    34 type 2 trigger housing 002.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 34 type 2 trigger housing 003.jpg
    34 type 2 trigger housing 003.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 38
Are these a big deal, because I sold one with a parts kits a few years ago.
Maybe I should have kept it..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• BSW5.jpg
    BSW5.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 95
  • BSW6.jpg
    BSW6.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 91
  • BSW9.jpg
    BSW9.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 91
Type 2

Just not as common as the final model. Now a COMPLETE regler unit, that would be something else!

I have used this on my MG34 and it works perfectly. JH

We therefore must assume that your gun functions perfectly in order for you make make that evaluation of the trigger housing. That just warms the cockles of my heart knowing that someones 34 actually works!:laugh:

Is there a secret that I've been missing all these years?

Mg34

We therefore must assume that your gun functions perfectly in order for you make make that evaluation of the trigger housing. That just warms the cockles of my heart knowing that someones 34 actually works!:laugh:

Is there a secret that I've been missing all these years?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-nZT-Cspco&feature=share&list=FLvPCcC1sbNQJ4PD4oJvlBNQ

I have two of these guns and they work perfectly. Like a race car, they require a bit of tinkering to keep going; but then that is half the fun! JH

Military Rifle Journal
Back