Third Party Press

My new AR 42

Gott Mit Uns

Just purchased a K98k from a Gunboards member. It is an RC AR 42 in a Norway Capture stock, with all Nazi markings intact and just about every metal surface has a waffenampt stamped on it. The bore is good, rifling slightly worn, the sight hood and cleaning rod are repros, and it goes without saying that it is a complete mismatch. The stock is a beautiful blonde (the pictures don't do it justice) and it's in great shape, hardly any dings or scratches. I'm very happy with it, it's my first RC and the first K98k I've owned with all Nazi markings intact. I'm very interested in exploring all the markings and stamps on it in detail. Price was $328. What do you guys think?

010.jpg

IMG_2630.jpg

IMG_2632.jpg

Sorry for the pictures, the camera is an old one and I've never been a natural photographer. I'll take some more tomorrow, they should be better outside and in the sun.

she looks good, and i think you have to add a small price when there is a norweigen stock on them, those arent free afterall.. so i think you did mighty fine on the price.

Military Rifle Journal
Back