Third Party Press

98% of all variations of the German cleaning kit

Nigromontanus

this happened only because I got 10 kits together with a scope collection. In order to build up this collection I had to buy threefold as many, so I must warn you. Do not get inspired by this fancy. Collecting is just a distraction caused by the endless boredom of civilian life.

Attachments

• x 027.jpg
    x 027.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 121
  • x 029.jpg
    x 029.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 105
  • x 033.jpg
    x 033.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 97
  • x 035.jpg
    x 035.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 94
  • x 039.jpg
    x 039.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 93
WoW........

this happened only because I got 10 kits together with a scope collection. In order to build up this collection I had to buy threefold as many, so I must warn you. Do not get inspired by this fancy. Collecting is just a distraction caused by the endless boredom of civilian life.

Super nice collection,myself only got five kits long way to match yours:happy0180:
By the way is that an pouch for rg 34 i can see in one of the pictures?

Holy crap! That is impressive! How long did it take to collect all of them? And are all of them complete?

Holy crap! That is impressive! How long did it take to collect all of them? And are all of them complete?

Less than two years. And yes, they are (almost) all complete with the parts they were issued with. I undertook quite some scientific work on that task.

Super nice collection,myself only got five kits long way to match yours:happy0180:
By the way is that an pouch for rg 34 i can see in one of the pictures?

Most likely. It is mint condition. These G.Appel marked ones were IMO for private purchase by soldiers. In German soldier speak we call this Marketenderware.

Excellent collection of rg34. There are some very scarce examples in your pics.

It can be quite a challenge to determine the original contents on some of these kits.

Thanks for posting .....

Excellent collection of rg34. There are some very scarce examples in your pics.

It can be quite a challenge to determine the original contents on some of these kits.

Thanks for posting .....

I know you are also working on a publication. One of us will be faster and I think it will not be me. The MP44 project cost me 3 years so far and I have just finished photowork. I am suffering endlessly on this publishing program.

became a different project, I have now already enough material. I had to shelve the sniper project because I had to realize that my knowledge was not yet sufficient then. Therefore I concentrated on MP44 accessories, which is not so broad and of which I had already a good basic knowledge.

I know you are also working on a publication. One of us will be faster and I think it will not be me. The MP44 project cost me 3 years so far and I have just finished photowork. I am suffering endlessly on this publishing program.

I know the feeling and share your pain. It just takes forever and seems that it will never be complete OR good enough. I also had to take almost four years off due to career demands and some health issues. Back on track now however ......

Hang in there on the MP44 project and I will try and do the same!

Matter of factly it is very simple:

1. Buy everything which you feel that you do not have
2. Inspect carefully
3. Sell what you do not need for 1/3 oor 1/2 what you have paid.
4. If your family is still existent then you have made the first 30%....

Thank you for sharing your rg34 collection with us. Very impressive. Hard to find any rg34 s where I live. I have one ( ab 43 that is complete) and feel lucky to have found it.

Military Rifle Journal
Back