Third Party Press

Wanted parts for MG34/41 or MG34S

Have been collecting parts for these two MG's for close to ten years. Still need a feed tray, short lever for top cover, and top cover. The feed trays are slightly wider than MG34 but are marked on the side of the feed tray closest to the bolt. The short lever is not as high as MG34 lever and is clearly marked. Top cover is 2mm wider than MG34 and clearly marked. It has a curved section on left side wall to cover ejection mechanism. Thanks.

Michaelangelo

Attachments

• MG3441 014.jpg
    MG3441 014.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 111
Cool stuff - almost like an MG42 pistol grip on an MG34 upper - will have to read up on this tonight.
Good luck with parts -

Grips of MG34/41

The grips are made of pressed steel. This gun shoots full auto only like the MG42. Safety is slightly thicker version of MG34. The grips can be bent; both of mine were. Had to find a good sheet metal guy to fix them so I could screw on plastic grip halves.

Michaelangelo

If your in the need of parts I try the Knob Creek show this weekend in Kentucky if your close to that state. Its probably the largest machine gun trader show in the country every part you can possible think of is there. Best day to go is Friday the beginning of the show but go early to get the parts you want before someone else does.

Why oh why have those markings on the receiver been spliced?!?! Such a rare item ruined, what a shame! Can't these be de milled any other way??

Parts

I do not know of a completely matching MG34/41. I have MG34S cocking handles, bolts, a MG34S feed tray, bolt return rod, and sear. One of my 34/41's has three parts in it from MG34S 145. I have a used MG34S stock too; it has a repro rear plate.

Is there any way we could help each other?

Michealangelo

I do not know of a completely matching MG34/41. I have MG34S cocking handles, bolts, a MG34S feed tray, bolt return rod, and sear. One of my 34/41's has three parts in it from MG34S 145. I have a used MG34S stock too; it has a repro rear plate.

Is there any way we could help each other?

Michealangelo

Am down to needing only an MG34S or 34/41 feed tray. It has taken a long time. Have a 34S butt stock, 34S bolt, and two 34/41 top cover long levers to trade. Also have some small part copy extras.

Folke

I know Folke on a personal level. Just got an email from him last week. He does not have this part to sell.

I did acquire a MG34S cut receiver. It looks like this one came into the US as a parts gun also. There are a lot of mismatched parts out their in kits that need a new home.

Michaelangelo

MG34/41 parts

Folke and I have known each other for over ten years. He typically does not sell parts. He did sell a MG
Have you reached out to Folkye Myrvang?
S parts ket a few years ago at the SOS in Louisville. I got to see it and thought about buying it but he already had it sold. It was not as nice as what I had. It was not priced badly.

Military Rifle Journal
Back