Third Party Press
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: DK store open!!

Any word on approval of the guns to be sold, or is our friend unfortunately still in Europe :(

Quote Originally Posted by WaA509 View Post
    Any word on approval of the guns to be sold, or is our friend unfortunately still in Europe :(
    Hopefully SSD did not go out of business again!

Backchanneling with another member , Dingo is in Europe. not sure when he is coming back, ( yes I know his name)

SSD did not go bankrupt , in fact they are going strong.

In this US political climate I would not count on much, that includes the EU climate

RKI- Reasonably Knowledgable Individual heavy_mech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sprat View Post
    ..I would not count on much, that includes the EU climate
    Yeah, the 'western' European countries have been bad for a while now. Maybe they signed a compact but many will now destory/recycle their obsolete weapons inventory rather than wholesaling them off even as parts kits and getting some return.
    "Wen Tausend einen Mann erschlagen, das ist nicht Ruhm, das ist nicht Ehre, denn beinsen wird's in späteren tagen gesiegt hat doch das Deutsch Heer. Podest nicht die Paten der Soldaten doner die da Sterben sollen, soll man geben was sie wollen, sahs sie Herzen, sahs sie Küssen, den sie wissen nicht wann sie sterben müssen"

Quote Originally Posted by heavy_mech View Post
    Yeah, the 'western' European countries have been bad for a while now. Maybe they signed a compact but many will now destory/recycle their obsolete weapons inventory rather than wholesaling them off even as parts kits and getting some return.
    as you point out, this is part of the recent EU legislation, no more shipping of parts outside of Europe not even wood!!!!!!!!!!. not sure about EU manufactured firearms

as you point out, this is part of the recent EU legislation, no more shipping of parts outside of Europe not even wood!!!!!!!!!!. not sure about EU manufactured firearms
    Hi. There are no problem with shipping Guns and parts from Germany to USA, with the correct paperwork. The problem is for me to get into USA, since the US boarders are closed. D

RKI- Reasonably Knowledgable Individual heavy_mech's Avatar

...this is part of the recent EU legislation, no more shipping of parts outside of Europe not even wood!!!!!!!!!!.
    Damn that's ridiculous. Now I understand why a seller wouldn't send a stock set to the US.
    "Wen Tausend einen Mann erschlagen, das ist nicht Ruhm, das ist nicht Ehre, denn beinsen wird's in späteren tagen gesiegt hat doch das Deutsch Heer. Podest nicht die Paten der Soldaten doner die da Sterben sollen, soll man geben was sie wollen, sahs sie Herzen, sahs sie Küssen, den sie wissen nicht wann sie sterben müssen"

Quote Originally Posted by heavy_mech View Post
    Damn that's ridiculous. Now I understand why a seller wouldn't send a stock set to the US.
    there you go!!! I also understand nothing out of germany to other EU States, pertaining to sales/transfers between individuals and small part houses, I posted a link to the EU law changes about 4-5 months back

Dingo's right "correct paperwork" anything can be imported/exported.

there you go!!! I also understand nothing out of germany to other EU States, pertaining to sales/transfers between individuals and small part houses, I posted a link to the EU law changes about 4-5 months back

Dingo's right "correct paperwork" anything can be imported/exported.
    I’ve asked zib-militaria and dekowaffen-turk about thia and they both refuse to send anything to the US :(

In her letter of 23 December, Klaudia at Ziegler Prazisionsteile informed me that "Due to the current political situation, we are no longer able to export our products to the United States...".

ZP's wares are totally benign, they manufacture claw-mount rings and bases for telescopic sights.

Since Trump was still President, I presume Klaudia was referring to the political situation in Germany.