Third Party Press

DK store open!!

Great news,

I just completed an order for BD44 parts that has been sitting in my cart for months.

Thank you Dingo!

Dingo, do you have any idea when bolts and more laminated stocks will be in sir?
The bolts are finished in Germany, and will be sent next week. Things take times with the shipping now, so it will take time. Have some parts coming inn next week, was sent 8 weeks ago. Will check on stocks. D

The bolts are finished in Germany, and will be sent next week. Things take times with the shipping now, so it will take time. Have some parts coming inn next week, was sent 8 weeks ago. Will check on stocks. D

Thank you sir. The bolts will sell out fast so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE set one aside for me. I'm still using the original bolt numbered to my rifle and I figure it's going to break eventually.

Hi Dingo,

GREAT to meet you in person in Georgia!

And thank you for the parts - the MP40 ejector is going strong.
I tried the replacement BD - MP44 op rod and it seems to work just fine, too.

Looking forward to the closed bolt Mkb42(H) - !!!!!

Pit.

So the waiting continues I suppose. It’s amazing that it seems so difficult to make this rifle available to sell in the USA.

There are two real NFA mp44’s for sale right now, if you’re willing to pay 20k for this might as well pay 30k for the real deal.

I have quite a few firearms but only three of them are not for sale at any price. My PTR44 is one of them.

I can never thank you enough Model.

A short update: My 2 BD44 s that are with Tech Branch is still pending, 16 months now. Semi BD38 kits ( with barrels) will arrive shortly. MP44 kits and FG42 kits are under production , and will also arrive when i am back from Germany. Some new items like FG42 flats, K43 magazines ( 10 and 20 round ) will also come in a near future. I will also get some surplus stuff from Europe, magazines and parts. D

Military Rifle Journal
Back