Third Party Press

Rifles looking for mount/scopes

Current thread

Finally some action on getting rifle and scope SNs up in the hopes of matching them up.
Would recommend an extension to the post to add scope serials as well...

Some guys have loose scopes (me for one) so would be beneficial to close this loop.

B.

Bruce, I had suggested to make an own thread for "loose scopes". This way it is easier to differ between these two. Wanted to await feedback within this thread first and then do the other one at a later point. So far the feedback wasn't that great, I had expected more members to actively participate and give serials in here. It could be a benefit for them.

Current thread

Instead of a separate thread, why not create a 2nd section of the original data base.
There is a parallel with the bolt matching thread on GB and on this forum.

Also be patient, I am sure more collectors will add to the data.

B.

Yes be patient. In time more people will add their info. Especially if we match up a rifle here.

Hello,

Thank you for starting this thread! Hopefully we are able to see some reunions occur. I too would be interested in a scope thread if that were created. As far as rifles looking for the matching scope I only have one contribution at the moment:

Mauser 98k HT 20076 h

Regards,
Brian

G43 1789 walther

Hello

Walther G43 ac44 1789

Looking for zf4 ddx 24401 on waa359 1789 mount.
It is on Claus Espeholt's database.

Thanks for your help.
Regards

Scopes needed

Here is my list of Rifles needing matching scopes/mts. LSR Sauer #2680 X, LSR Gustloff # 6611 , LSR Gustloff #14852 , Single Claw Steyr #5611 d , HT Mauser # 1046 a , HT Mauser #39793 k , Gew.98 Dbl.Claw #9961 h offset rear .

1942 CE SSR looking for upper mount/scope. This was an upgraded sniper that uses the Type 3 upper.
Serial #6501
(Currently a repro upper and SS scope sits in it).

1942 AR ZF41 looking for upper mount/scope.
Serial #6541f (could be a t)
(Currently has a MM upper on it)

1943 AR ZF41 looking for upper mount/scope.
Serial #9088f
(Currently has a MM upper on it)

1944 bcd LSR looking for an upper mount/base and/or scope.
Serial #72809

I also have a whole bunch of scopes and mounts. Do we have an optics/mounts looking for rifles thread?

Last edited:
I would love to find any thing even close to 81907, the other example shared be a member in this forum had both gun and scope in the 80xxx range, anything 8xxxx would be amazing for me.

Attachments

• 66C45F46-8FAD-4046-99B9-8713A090C6CD.jpeg
    66C45F46-8FAD-4046-99B9-8713A090C6CD.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 34
Stevlas58, based on your posts I am unable to tell whether you already have the scope with mount to the mentioned rifle or the rifle/if you are looking to find the rifle with the number you mention or the scope assembly with the rifle number you mention. I'd recommend you to go a bit more into detail.

Hi Absolute, based on the title of the thread (Rifles looking for mount/scope), I assumed it was self explanatory. But to clarify, I have the rifles, but not the matching mounts/scopes

BCD4 LSR 84983
Stevlas58, based on your posts I am unable to tell whether you already have the scope with mount to the mentioned rifle or the rifle/if you are looking to find the rifle with the number you mention or the scope assembly with the rifle number you mention. I'd recommend you to go a bit more into detail.
Hi Absolute, based on the title of the thread (Rifles looking for mount/scope), I assumed it was self explanatory. But to clarify, I have the rifles, but not the matching mounts/scopes
View attachment 273093

MVC-020F.JPG

Attachments

• MVC-022F.JPG
    MVC-022F.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 23

Military Rifle Journal
Back