Third Party Press

Steyr Single Claw Rifles

Looking to see if anyone can help me i have Rifle 8440C single claw can't find scope or mounts original for it. Can be contacted at oazreal@aol.com
Finding the original Scope & Rings will be like hitting Mega Bucks Lottery , but it does happen from time to time there has been a number of Rifle & Mounts that have been reunited over the past 20yrs . I know of 2 such SC Scopes being reunited and 3 or 4 LSR and 2 HT . Don't` give up on finding your matching scope & rings because it is possible , but not likely . Best of luck to you in your search

If you would be content with with a Mis Matched Scope & Rings you need to join the line of other here also looking for a SC Scope & Rings for their rifle .
SC scope & rings are very few and far between one of the toughest to find .

Looking to see if anyone can help me i have Rifle 8440C single claw can't find scope or mounts original for it. Can be contacted at oazreal@aol.com
So was that what you had wanted to say in the "rifles looking for mount/scopes" thread? Because all you did there was to do a full quote of the starting post, with no text of yours. I wasn't sure what do to with it.

Maybe you could start an own thread for your rifle, as it is now, and post pictures of it? When one day the matching mount to it might turn up then anyone else gets quickly referred to you as well. Surely is worth it, despite missing the rings and scope!

Yeah, I feel your pain…….I’ve been looking for years.
Even worse in your case Peter because we know your matching SC Scope & Rings and Case are out there and I have shown you the pics to prove it !!!!

Military Rifle Journal
Back