Third Party Press

Looking for Zeiss Zielklein ring/mount.

good day. i came across a nice zeiss scope to mount on one of my mauser 'b' series 22lr rifles - unfortunately, the mounts seem to be difficult to locate. i am wondering if someone might have the proper assembly to get this scope into use. my 'hopeful specs' are 22mm tube ring, see thru, quick detach, windage adjust and 11mm dovetail rail mount. (nothing too specific - ha!) i would greatly appreciate it if anyone who has any info/clues on how to locate this or a similar item. thanks.

good day. i came across a nice zeiss scope to mount on one of my mauser 'b' series 22lr rifles - unfortunately, the mounts seem to be difficult to locate. i am wondering if someone might have the proper assembly to get this scope into use. my 'hopeful specs' are 22mm tube ring, see thru, quick detach, windage adjust and 11mm dovetail rail mount. (nothing too specific - ha!) i would greatly appreciate it if anyone who has any info/clues on how to locate this or a similar item. thanks.

KpWNmuWundefined.jpg

yqCvgzB.jpg

hjXuAqL.jpg

have this Oigee berlin with original akah base mont 11mm for Mauser B
Join me on bgcollector@gmail.com
Bruno

KpWNmuW.jpg

Thanks to Bruno.

I would like to thank Bruno for his assistance in this matter. 'Offline,' he was very informative, and gracious, with his input and resolution to this inquiry. I, also, acquired a copy of his published book and look forward to reviewing its content. Upon an initial lookover, it reviews the multitude of small bore rifles and their manufacturers. I assure you, it will entice you to broaden your inventory - if you can find the items illustrated. Be Safe.

Zeiss Zielklein ring/mount

About the only source I've found for mounts like this is Recknagel and ZP (Ziegler Prazision). Both of these German manufacturers can be found on the web, although neither is a cheap date!

Best,

Richie

Thanks R.W.

I don't routinely visit this site; however, I would like to thank you for your input. I will check their websites to see what their inventory offers. Thanks, again.

Unfortunately I spoke too soon, Watchful. As another member pointed out, Recknagel makes ring mounts that are similarly styled, but they don't have the necessary windage adjustment or rings that are 22mm in diameter. Sorry!

Richie

Military Rifle Journal
Back