Third Party Press

MP--44 mags are up for sale again

I wonder if these were all from Marstar, they were advertised on their sales site forever at $150, pinned to the Canadian rules, then they were all gone.

could be, if I read the new German firearms regulations correctly, their magazines need to be pinned to 10 or 15 rd capacity

the little hole is just that, similar to the sten 20rd desert magazines, converted from wartime 30rd

not a great price, but better than the $ 600 plus mags on GB, that's a bloody crime, everything he has for sale can be obtained on the open market, which he resells at a large profit to the un=educated. I picked up a really nice mag a few weeks back for $ 225. I also got a really nice MP-44 op rod for half of what is advertised on GB

could be, if I read the new German firearms regulations correctly, their magazines need to be pinned to 10 or 15 rd capacity

the little hole is just that, similar to the sten 20rd desert magazines, converted from wartime 30rd

not a great price, but better than the $ 600 plus mags on GB, that's a bloody crime, everything he has for sale can be obtained on the open market, which he resells at a large profit to the un=educated. I picked up a really nice mag a few weeks back for $ 225. I also got a really nice MP-44 op rod for half of what is advertised on GB

Gunbroker is no longer a sane place to buy much - 15 minutes scanning sales sites and you'll find it cheaper, same goes for Ebay.

Restoring and buying accessories and parts for the new M1 Thompson and Bren in the collection and you discover that really quickly.
Zero ended up coming from Gunbroker, some small parts from Ebay - everything else, about 40 purchases (over three months) was sourced cheaper and usually in better condition from dealers sites.

I have more than enough MP44 mags, and spare parts, though the wood grips got really warped with sweat on the last shoot, so may get some plastic reproduction grips for the next job. Will give it a different look, too.

They way they pinned those Indian Sten mags is really ugly. May buy some, as any more than 15 blanks in the mag and the guns jam, anyway, lol.

Jessie

those Israeli desert 20rd sten mags are easy to convert, they have brass thin rods inside, they come right out, bought a shite load of them. they cleaned up nice

I have a 1928 kit I bulked at the M-1 kits, I think apex still has M-1 parts & bren parts for that matter

pm me if you have a spare MP-44 bolt or any other parts you have. I am working up a 2nd semi build

trades work

Military Rifle Journal
Back