Third Party Press

7,92x57 German labels of ammo boxes

Good afternoon! I´m very interested in the different labels of the german 7,92x57 ammo cardboard boxes. I have been researching but I haven´t found too much information about that. Can anyone help me, please? Does someone know any link of a website where explain or describe the different labels, depending on the kind of components of the cartridge(bullet, powder, primer.....) I´m so grateful. A greeting!

There are guys at this forum that know. Just wait, eventually some one will show up. You can do a forum search. Type in ammo label or ammo box, see what comes up. There are pics of ammo box labels and a definition of label (ammo type) all through posts on this forum. May take some time to find them. And welcome to the forum.

There are guys at this forum that know. Just wait, eventually some one will show up. You can do a forum search. Type in ammo label or ammo box, see what comes up. There are pics of ammo box labels and a definition of label (ammo type) all through posts on this forum. May take some time to find them. And welcome to the forum.
Certainly I have researched in the forum. It appears a lot of photos and answers of other guys, but I would like to find a archive, a document where appear classified the labels and cartridges with photos for, by this way, give me the opportunity to investigate slowy. In truth, I found one, in pdf, but it has been written in german.....I'll continue researching! Thanks, Grimmlin13

Welcome in the comunety.

If you give an example I can try to explain the label.

Try this link in the forum; 49 pages of fun

http://www.k98kforum.com/showthread...on(then-let-s-see-it)tracers-ball-steel-brass

Rgds

First of all, thanks to both to take time to answer my post I'm so grateful.
My "problem" is that I have the oportunity of buy two or three ammo boxes, but firstly, I would like to identify and recognize more about them.....and it's so difficult to me to find information. A greeting!

First of all, thanks to both to take time to answer my post I'm so grateful.
My "problem" is that I have the oportunity of buy two or three ammo boxes, but firstly, I would like to identify and recognize more about them.....and it's so difficult to me to find information. A greeting!
If you can get pictures of the labels, post them here. Some one will know what they are. The German pdf can be translated. There is a web site called German Manuals in English, germanmanuals.com that says it translates. Maybe they can help.

Thank you all for your answers! I have to analize the links due to de fact that there are a lot of information and I need more time to read in english! The links are so interesting! A greeting!

Good morning(in Spain). Here, I upload a few photos of a german boxes which a could buy. Would you know a site or a place where I could buy more, and they ship to Spain? Regards!
IMG_20201005_091607.jpg
IMG_20201005_091533.jpg
IMG_20201005_091419.jpg
IMG_20201005_091356.jpg
IMG_20201005_091328.jpg

PLATZPATRONEN...... Wooden or paper mache bulleted blank firing/training cartridges.
S.m.E. Spitzgeschoss mit Eisenkern. Steel cored pointed bullet. This was the economy measure to replace the 196 gn s.S. bullet with a slightly lighter 177gn bullet using Iron core in place of much of the lead.

Military Rifle Journal
Back