Third Party Press

The Tom and Walter Show is back..

I've seen this guy before in videos discussing German militaria, but I don't know him well. Does he tend to have fake stuff? He seems like he is a go to guy for German militaria.

Last edited:
I've seen this guy before in videos discussing German militaria, but I don't know him well. Does he tend to have fake stuff? He seems like he is a go to guy for German militaria.

I don’t know this gentleman, but it’s been my experience that being the “go to” guy for German militaria often means you’re selling fakes. If you’re able to conjure up multiple impossibly rare artifacts on short notice, you’re sourcing them from questionable locations. A man shouldn’t be able to turn up a “knights cross with daggers and diamond and tigers and oak leaves and palm leaves and pineapple branches” with a single phone call. The things don’t exist, or they don’t exist in quantity.

I don’t know this gentleman, but it’s been my experience that being the “go to” guy for German militaria often means you’re selling fakes. If you’re able to conjure up multiple impossibly rare artifacts on short notice, you’re sourcing them from questionable locations. A man shouldn’t be able to turn up a “knights cross with daggers and diamond and tigers and oak leaves and palm leaves and pineapple branches” with a single phone call. The things don’t exist, or they don’t exist in quantity.

Makes perfect sense.

A never ending stream of low information buyers who “just want a Nazi dagger” creates dealers who have a never ending supply of Nazi daggers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like when I see and hear them both struggle with the word "Streifendienst", they kept order or something. :laugh:
It doesn't matter it is shiny and expensive: all original!
Stand up comedy in the militaria collecting hobby.

Military Rifle Journal
Back