Third Party Press

Ideal Luger Stock

If anyone is interested in the whole story of this RARE stock. Luger Forum . Luger Accessories. Thanks Banjomike

All I can say is I doubt the originality of any “rare” Luger or accessory. Fakes are ridiculous and common in Lugerworld, but sell it to the guy who thinks his rare Luger matches your rare stock, maybe you can retire on it. And no, because you bought it at auction separate from the gun doesn’t convince me it’s real. Im personally not impressed with his flaming bomb adored Luger either, so many bombs. Reminds me of fake SS Lugers or rifles with skulls stamped all over them.

As to that Luger forum, reading the thread they posted on deaths head Lugers gave me eye cancer. Idiots.

All I can say is I doubt the originality of any “rare” Luger or accessory. Fakes are ridiculous and common in Lugerworld, but sell it to the guy who thinks his rare Luger matches your rare stock, maybe you can retire on it. And no, because you bought it at auction separate from the gun doesn’t convince me it’s real. Im personally not impressed with his flaming bomb adored Luger either, so many bombs. Reminds me of fake SS Lugers or rifles with skulls stamped all over them.

As to that Luger forum, reading the thread they posted on deaths head Lugers gave me eye cancer. Idiots.

There still needs to be a good study done on that. While no one likes to lead with conclusions, I think the data would most definitely vindicate your point. I feel that all research so far has been done in too much of a vacuum without regard to other period weapons having a very similar flavor.

Military Rifle Journal
Back