Third Party Press

Turd alert

This seller 'Wiglpi' is somehow familiar. I don't know where he's come up befoe but I for sure remember that name

for someone wanting a (fake) sniper clone as a shooter, the price when Dave R posted this seems about right!
seller “wiglpi” sounds like a shortening of ‘wiglpig’, not a confidence-inspiring name for a seller of potentially expensive fake!

Admit it Dave, you lusted after this rifle in Backboner Sniper Variations years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to be a few turds on GB at the moment....

This one listed for 23k :facepalm: has that turd look about it as well.......especially with that pre-war commercial P.Kohler Berlin 6x59 scope on it, which amazingly is only 29 numbers before my identical P.Kohler Berlin scope (mine is #914)

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/886594247

At least I know that my scope with fit in a set of turret rings though after seeing that ad :biggrin1:

Wow that's a heck of a leap of faith at $23k? "We believe"... I don't know much of anything about sniper rifles. Anyone care to take a stab at some of the claims made about this one? Those base studs just seem weird to me for some reason.

studs & filled in sling stud holes

Oooh yeah baby, just can’t wait to throw the price I’d usually pay for a decent used car at THAT turd!

Oh brother! I was so busy looking at the other 'unique features' I totally missed this. :facepalm: oops.PNG

Admit it Dave, you lusted after this rifle in Backboner Sniper Variations years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly , I agree with your comment and will not deny it . But once I educated myself as to what was original and what was Junk PW Garage built garbage , I changed my mind quickly . :googlie

Turd

Is it just me, I looked at his pics again and can't find the one with the rear stud hole filled. The scope only has two posts in it!

Is it just me, I looked at his pics again and can't find the one with the rear stud hole filled. The scope only has two posts in it!

Look at post #9. I circled the rear one. There's also one in the front I didn't cap. It's REALLY obvious.

Is it just me, I looked at his pics again and can't find the one with the rear stud hole filled.

Wiglpi might have seen this Turd alert. I noticed the filled holes the first time I looked at the pictures. Now the pics of the rear and front filled stud holes appear to have been removed from the GB auction posting.

Wow tell me that's not a dickbag move? That might be worse than the humpstars who come here for 'tips' on how to make their turds more appealing and flushable?

Military Rifle Journal
Back