Third Party Press

Can I order Vol. II with my Visa card?

R.W. Parker

I apologize if this isn't the correct place to post such a query, but I finally squirreled away enough cash to buy Volume II. Is there any way I can purchase those books with my Visa card, rather than going through Paypal?

Many thanks,

Richie

Thanx! I didn't scroll down far enough to see the "guest" tab.

Looking forward to receiving the books, although at Library Rate and with the slow moving covid-mail, I expect that'll be quite some time. It's something to look forward to, though.

I received the books today, and was extremely impressed. Truly a masterwork, one of the most comprehensive volumes I've ever seen. Thanks for the prompt attention.

What's the story with Volumes I and III? Still available, or are they out of print?

Richie

Both Vol 1 & 3 are out of print and sold out, we aren’t going to reprint them. It’s too expensive and we’ve moved on to new projects.

Volume 2 is also out of print, we just happen to have stock left since it was the last set we published and printed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both Vol 1 & 3 are out of print and sold out, we aren’t going to reprint them. It’s too expensive and we’ve moved on to new projects.

Volume 2 is also out of print, we just happen to have stock left since it was the last set we published and printed.

Then I was most fortunate, as Vol. II is a magnificent treatise and covers the genre I'm primarily interested in. The work is so good that it begs "completion", however. Guess I'll keep an eye out for the others, should they one day present themselves.

Thanks again!

Then I was most fortunate, as Vol. II is a magnificent treatise and covers the genre I'm primarily interested in. The work is so good that it begs "completion", however. Guess I'll keep an eye out for the others, should they one day present themselves.

Thanks again!

Military Rifle Journal
Back