Third Party Press

HT turd

Absolut

https://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=12892725

Someone is going to make an expensive mistake by this rifle. Tougher for our English speaking friends, but the description is too funny where the seller tries to point out what is as with an original, but he never claims it being an original. Looks like one of the earlier samples from the sniper production plant in Northern of Germany.

Modedit: Screenshots added:

Attachments

• HT ad 1.JPG
    HT ad 1.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 76
  • HT ad 2.JPG
    HT ad 2.JPG
    206.6 KB · Views: 71
  • HTurd (1).jpg
    HTurd (1).jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 99
  • HTurd (2).jpg
    HTurd (2).jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 79
  • HTurd (3).jpg
    HTurd (3).jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 85
Last edited by a moderator:
Someone is going to take an a$$ reaming on that sale . I had a member email me about this one , thank god he did .

You only have to know the seller and you know what he is selling. :googlie

I suppose most non European readers would be surprised to find out who the seller is. They would not expect someone like him selling fakes.

Edit: for future reference, the fake is serial 24739 g with "cad" #44702.

Once again a French guy, this time with the help of huge cash, liberated Germany of something no one is proud of its history. I hope Merkel personally will travel to the buyer and thank him for his selfless purchase.

Once again a French guy, this time with the help of huge cash, liberated Germany of something no one is proud of its history. I hope Merkel personally will travel to the buyer and thank him for his selfless purchase.

Turds shall be booby-trapped :laugh:, this way they will probably make the world a better place: one stone, two birds.

Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back