Third Party Press
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Confiscated original FG42 by the Dutch police goes to a museum

Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume d'Orange View Post
    You're lucky that your 2A dates from a time before portable automatic rifles were invented
    Our 2nd Amendment guarantees the right of We The People to possess "every terrible tool of the soldier". In 1776, that included field artillery.

Richie

Quote Originally Posted by R.W. Parker View Post
    Our 2nd Amendment guarantees the right of We The People to possess "every terrible tool of the soldier". In 1776, that included field artillery.

Richie
    Thats it ive had it! I am entitled to a pak 40 and I want it now! for general sporting purposes of course...

Senior Member Guillaume d'Orange's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R.W. Parker View Post

Richie
    I forgot to add you're lucky to value the concept of "nation in arms" like Switzerland or Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbs View Post
    Thats it ive had it! I am entitled to a pak 40 and I want it now! for general sporting purposes of course...
    "Dangerous Dave", the Old Western Scrounger, and B.A.L.L.S. (the Benevolent Artillery Loaders and Loafers Society) used to own and shoot that stuff all the time. Blowing the snot out of wrecked cars towed into the desert qualified as "sporting purposes", although that was never a prerequisite for owning artillery of course.

I remember Dave's "Rock Crusher" reloading press, for resizing the really big cases...

Richie