Third Party Press

All i can say is WOW

TMos63

After 12 days of being involved in the Kar98 world i got my brand new copies of Volume 2A and 2B in last night. As i got them and looked at them i thought "are these books worth the price?". But after about 5 - 10 mins of reading i was like "holy smokes, I feel like I absolutely stole these books and i should be paying more for them" its incredible the amount of detail and info these books have. Now when i buy other milsurps that aren't Kar98's i will be feeling empty and lost just knowing that you cant find resource material like this anywhere else. And the fact that its all in one spot is just the cherry on top. thank you to everyone involved in this book. I'm literally blown away.

Tyler

step 1 in your road to becoming a collector, accumulators do not buy books or invest time in research. As you learn more and follow along you will also see why senior members make certain comments regarding collecting. This is not facebook or GunB look and read the comments there and the comments here, note the caliber ( pardon the pun) of the commenters

this is a very important revelation congrats

soon you will able to second guess certain contributors and learn to look past others

step 1 in your road to becoming a collector, accumulators do not buy books or invest time in research. As you learn more and follow along you will also see why senior members make certain comments regarding collecting. This is not facebook or GunB look and read the comments there and the comments here, note the caliber ( pardon the pun) of the commenters

this is a very important revelation congrats

soon you will able to second guess certain contributors and learn to look past others

Thank you for the response, ive wanted a Kar98 for the longest time. walked into a local gun show not even really looking for one but when i saw it i knew. I love reading all of your guys comments about these rifles. I feel like ive already learned so much. I appreciate everyone here that helps and are welcoming to new members who want to learn.

Military Rifle Journal
Back