Third Party Press

VIS Radom book back in print

Nice. I have the black and white version, I'm ordering the color and I'll sell off the black and white one. Its a great book.

Really would like to get the colored version. Don’t know what I would (or will) do with my black and white version.

I have a copy of both (purchased the B&W edition just a couple of months before the color one came out...), and I would highly recommend the new color version to anyone who is looking for one.

I have a copy of both (purchased the B&W edition just a couple of months before the color one came out...), and I would highly recommend the new color version to anyone who is looking for one.
I would second that, they really did a fantastic job and with the color you can really pick up on the highlights and small details.

My guess is this is the original book but has had the photos digitally colorized. I grew up watching B & W movies & TV, so the medium doesn't bother me. Also, having owned many a P35 over the years and accessories as well, got a pretty good feel as to what those items look like, too...

Military Rifle Journal
Back