Third Party Press

Belt Buckle Pistol

Are we sure that's not the pistol from that vampire movie with George Clooney and Quentin Tarantino from the 1990s!

Are we sure that's not the pistol from that vampire movie with George Clooney and Quentin Tarantino from the 1990s!

This thing was in a MOVIE? I must've missed that one. Although I've gotta admit, Clooney and Tarantino aren't exactly my favorite people...

Richie

16k and they specifically state that it’s a fake! The world is awash with morons with money.

16k and they specifically state that it’s a fake! The world is awash with morons with money.

My thoughts exactly. There is so much money out there in certain sectors that spending has no limits and doesn’t even need to make sense. It’s about to get worse here in a few days. Or better? Time to sell a few things for some stimulus money action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:laugh: Ain't that the truth. Nothing spends as fast as free money.

It’s about to get worse here in a few days. Or better? Time to sell a few things for some stimulus money action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These have been around a while. Way back in 1969 (getting old) my dad bought me a copy of Smith's, small arms of the world. My favorite book fifty years ago, which I still have. One of these "buckle guns" is pictured in that reference.

These have been around a while. Way back in 1969 (getting old) my dad bought me a copy of Smith's, small arms of the world. My favorite book fifty years ago, which I still have. One of these "buckle guns" is pictured in that reference.

I have the same edition of that book John, and well remember that picture. And while that gun might've been one of the Marquis "originals", this thing is very obviously a copy. Forget the item description, you could spot those crudely stamped markings from my house.

Now I'll admit that the workmanship looks okay, but it sure ain't worth sixteen large!

Richie

Mike, I'm shocked you did not consult Pelvic Thunder by Elliot. The book you helped with. This is a legitimate variation of fake SS belt buckle pistols.

Attachments

• pelvicthunder.jpg
    pelvicthunder.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 45
I'll never forget the guy on Gunboards who traded a cased Luftwaffe Drilling for one of these things. :googlie

Military Rifle Journal
Back