Third Party Press

Hello from Minnesota

Hello, recently conserved a K98 mauser and enjoy shooting it!
Tubby

I picked up some 8mm mauser bullets at auction and intend to reload for it. I've been keeping my brass fired from the gun (PPU 8MM) and now need to pick up a die set. Since I am only reloading rounds fired from my rifle, I don't think I have to resize them as they should be sized for my particular chamber. Anyone else do this?

I picked up some 8mm mauser bullets at auction and intend to reload for it. I've been keeping my brass fired from the gun (PPU 8MM) and now need to pick up a die set. Since I am only reloading rounds fired from my rifle, I don't think I have to resize them as they should be sized for my particular chamber. Anyone else do this?

I believe that you should be resizing anyway as the case will expand/deform from shooting.

Spanish Mauser ?

What do you guys think of the Spanish mauser ? My dad was in WW2 in the first armored division . So I’d kind of feel funny about buying a German K98. On the other hand Spain didn’t fight in WW2 and my grand farther coming from Spain I’d be cool with one from Spain . I’m hoping you guys say they are good.

Military Rifle Journal
Back