Third Party Press

Thread: Looking for mp44 rear receiver section

Default Looking for mp44 rear receiver section

Hello I'm currently looking at an original MP 43 parts kit only problem is at the rear half of the receiver was saw cut off, so I'm wondering if anybody has the source on those STG receiver replacement pieces or the receiver flats that were on the market a few years ago

Quote Originally Posted by DylanE View Post
    Hello I'm currently looking at an original MP 43 parts kit only problem is at the rear half of the receiver was saw cut off, so I'm wondering if anybody has the source on those STG receiver replacement pieces or the receiver flats that were on the market a few years ago
    Dylan,.. A quick search of MP44 posts here will lead you to Dingo, an excellent member with a web page of flats n parts. Good luck with your build! There are wonderful shooters once dialed in..

dingo is still out of the country, I last read. I thought I read he sold out of flats and more where coming

I believe shortfal ( pete) may have some left ( I do not know his inventory either)

I did send him an email through his website he said he might have some left and to contact him again next week, but I figured I should check here to

Quote Originally Posted by DylanE View Post
    I did send him an email through his website he said he might have some left and to contact him again next week, but I figured I should check here to
    I have a few left on my web shop, but they might get restricted tomorrow. I se in the papers that 80% receivers might requiring a background check, if Biden gives a executive action on them.
    Last edited by dingo; 04-07-2021 at 07:02 PM.