Third Party Press

Looking for a K98 Cupped/Laminated Butt Stock

JG14_Jagr

I'm in the midst of a reclamation project of a G43 that was duffel cut at the butt stock (about 2 inches) so I'm trying to find a donor piece of wood for a 98K to use as a graft. It just needs to be laminated and the cupped style. Since I only need a few inches of the butt I'm wondering if anyone has a broken of previously cut up stock? If so let me know and we can work something out.. This is what the old "repair" looked like :) IMG_0200.jpg

I'm in the midst of a reclamation project of a G43 that was duffel cut at the butt stock (about 2 inches) so I'm trying to find a donor piece of wood for a 98K to use as a graft. It just needs to be laminated and the cupped style. Since I only need a few inches of the butt I'm wondering if anyone has a broken of previously cut up stock? If so let me know and we can work something out.. This is what the old "repair" looked like :) View attachment 265393

Go on ebay or gunbroker and look for a sporter stock with an intact back end. That way you are only taking from a cut stock.

Military Rifle Journal
Back