Third Party Press

The rarest 1941 Steyr you ever did see....

Zeppelin5000

I think Mike and Bruce will need to rewrite the books to include this one...:behindsofa:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20210413_233109.jpg
    20210413_233109.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 340
  • 20210413_233127.jpg
    20210413_233127.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 344
She's a pawn shop beauty. Egg-spari-mental 4th Reich, this is the famous "Wunderwaffe" Hitler always talked about, the one that would guarantee Final Victory.

Wow that’s bad. Not even a decent attempt. Clearly either a Friday or Monday hump job. Really just phoning it in there.
b10380ceec458faa622dbecb00280239.jpg

Sent from my top secret official Bunker of the Order of the Def’s Hed.

Reddit is such a shitshow.

Indeed. I saw this there and had to post it for you guys here. It just goes to show what kind of crap is out there being passed off as legit. And someone will fall for it. I'd say this guy who posted it was saved since he asked about it and was told by most people that it's a turd, but there will always be someone else who eventually stumbles on this gem.

Yeah I noticed that too. Wonder how much they gave the drooler on that piece? Twenty bux?

Anyone notice the bolt? I wonder if they ruined that too? Probably yes.

All I saw were these two pics. I'm curious to see more lol

Anyone have the link for the Reddit thread on this one? I’m also shocked it’s not Facebook for
a change

The über-rare wartime Steyr M48. Definitely not something that one encounters very often. I like it too. That's a bold humper move and really makes a statement. The double strike just makes it more appealing. I wonder how many war eagles it has. If I knew for sure that it was a bnz 41 M48A model I would probably search for it with the intention of making a strong offer.

Now I am wondering if Steyr produced a bez oznake M48 for use by undercover Nazi frogmen.

Last edited:
She's a pawn shop beauty. Egg-spari-mental 4th Reich, this is the famous "Wunderwaffe" Hitler always talked about, the one that would guarantee Final Victory.

Yes, evidently the Germans did invent a time machine to travel to the future for Wunderwaffe. They must have been disappointed when they brought back this instead of a stealth fighter!

Yes, evidently the Germans did invent a time machine to travel to the future for Wunderwaffe. They must have been disappointed when they brought back this instead of a stealth fighter!

Didn't they invent stealth fighters?

Military Rifle Journal
Back