Third Party Press

Matching Sauer Long Side Rail 8431U

awsome rifle, i really like the DOWs...

9688W has a 4 but stamped 90deg off from your 8. kinda hard to get a pix of though...

hth

45D32953-0E04-4A89-B237-5BA3398537CC.jpeg
B14F3AC5-C65B-46C9-8BC1-41CD8C180DC4.jpeg

lsr

outstanding K98 LSR.
For database purpose Brian, what is the scope serial number ? Have you got pictures of dow+ and rifle serial number markings, very unusual.
congrats

Impossible to upgrade, thanks for posting the pictures! Really a marvellous piece, and great to see it complete up to the white leather scope covers.

One thing though, you seem to have a passion for oil :laugh:. Kidding aside, is there any assembly number on the scope base on bottom? I wonder if it would match the "8" on the stock.

outstanding K98 LSR.
For database purpose Brian, what is the scope serial number ? Have you got pictures of dow+ and rifle serial number markings, very unusual.
congrats

Hello Xavier. DOW Scope serial is 19598 and I’ll post some pictures here soon.

OK, thanks for all the interest. I will post more pictures. There is a small insignificant repair to the keel of stock. I will picture it. There are no proofs on keel and only dent/marks with nothing distinguishable. Sometimes laminated stocks don't show them well like elm or walnut, unless they were really deep. Maybe part of small repair area. Did not bother me.

Did it come with those lens covers? They look awesome on there. Regardless of the keel repair it’s a matching Sauer LSR which is cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing and nice rifle. Sauer Long Side Rails are super cool. Added to the pic sticky.

Did it come with those lens covers? They look awesome on there. Regardless of the keel repair it’s a matching Sauer LSR which is cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Mike. The lens covers came from another K43, G43, and Sniper Collector that I met at SOS a while back. The covers appear to made from a type of pressed paper with exterior shiny finish. The covers are fragile. Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back