Third Party Press

1944 Berlin-Lubecker G43 project help

Update time. I managed to score a bolt on eBay last night for my rifle, and just installed a shooter's kit today. Huzzah! I still need a stock, an extractor, extractor spring, and extractor screw, but otherwise I have the rest of the parts. I should be able to get the extractor components from Frontline Militaria when my next paycheck comes in.

Update time. I managed to score a bolt on eBay last night for my rifle, and just installed a shooter's kit today. Huzzah! I still need a stock, an extractor, extractor spring, and extractor screw, but otherwise I have the rest of the parts. I should be able to get the extractor components from Frontline Militaria when my next paycheck comes in.

I was watching that bolt and the rest of the parts he had. Looks like some of the bidding got a little out of hand. Good for the seller though.

Well, apparently someone wanted that bolt as much as I did.
Apparently. I picked one up off ebay just before the Rona for under a hundred. It's excellent and I know I got an exceptional buy as that isn't the norm for G/K 43 parts since there is and has been such big demand for all things G/K 43 related.

I have duv 44 6361 f complete with durofol handguard in pristine condition. Unfortunately, a previous owner lightly sanded the stock but at least the numbers are still legible. One thing I like about even small shows, is that anything can walk in. Good hunting with your parts!

Military Rifle Journal
Back