Third Party Press

Big Purchase!!

Nice one, congrats!! It's always great when you "finish" something like that, parts and accessories for those of us with OCD become a rabbit hole of constantly looking, everywhere, lol... Post pics of the newly complete rig!

Nick

Been looking for a real one for a while...finally scored! Thanks to Matt D. for the Klarinol cloth last year. Now my Zf 41 can is full....😎
Very Very tough implement to find as You know Jack . In my 20+ years of collecting I have only ever seen like 2 of these original brushes come up for sale .
Your Brush looks to be the best condition of them all . (y)(y)

Never seen a ZF41 case in tan complete with the green brush , I have seen the brush ( and the clarinol cloth) only togheter with serialized green cases . Anyone that can confirm my observation?

Never seen a ZF41 case in tan complete with the green brush , I have seen the brush ( and the clarinol cloth) only togheter with serialized green cases . Anyone that can confirm my observation?
I missed a complete tan one several years ago....I don't think we can ever know when stuff was added or deleted in 50 years.

I mean that probably the tan cases were never furnished with brush and cloth : the great part of them (all of them?) looks unissued , so theoretically it should be easier to found them complete of the accessories , but I repeat , never seen one with the brush/cloth .

I found the pictured rig (with the can on the lower right) with the Klarinol cloth folded up in the compartment on the can lid - frankly, I was not overly-excited about the cloth until I found out how rare they are. I found the brush a couple of years later at very small, local militaria show that prohibits firearms and live ammunition sales - not sure the seller knew what it was for.

20220917_164353_resized_2.jpg

Military Rifle Journal
Back