Third Party Press

Going rate for Volume 3

TMos63

Whats the current going rate for a copy of Volume III? I dont see a whole ton out there available to buy and the ones I do are all over the place in price. Id love to pick up a copy sometime soon but only if the price is reasonable. Thanks all

Seems the only one I can see on Ebay is going for $500. Guess I will just wait and see If I can find one on the trader here for a decent price.

Will let you know when I get back to the house.
If I have one its 290.00 shipped.

Reactions: b98
Hmm. Not why I bought the set, but it seems they've appreciated in value over the years.

Apparently my set is 29e. Anyone know where that falls in the printing run?

I have the three volume set (along with a ton of other reference books) I am going to sell... still compiling my list and pricing.

Dang... I really want get these books and honestly any books on K98s, G98s, P38s, Lugers etc but they run as much as some shooter grade and other grade of guns itself... tough for a 23 year old guy to afford and to get these books to study and learn things! :(

Your odds of buying better quality k98s as well as better understanding the hobby are well worth the loss of a shooter grade k98. In my humble opinion

Each to his own and no I don’t have one for sale. This is not a disguised advertisement 😉

Your odds of buying better quality k98s as well as better understanding the hobby are well worth the loss of a shooter grade k98. In my humble opinion

Each to his own and no I don’t have one for sale. This is not a disguised advertisement 😉
Very true! haha

Dang... I really want get these books and honestly any books on K98s, G98s, P38s, Lugers etc but they run as much as some shooter grade and other grade of guns itself... tough for a 23 year old guy to afford and to get these books to study and learn things! :(
It is well worth the $300 investment to avoid getting burned for 2K or more on a boinked rifle.

Military Rifle Journal
Back