Third Party Press

Is volume 1 still available for sale?

hurlow8

I just ordered volume two, and I’m anxiously awaiting getting it. But I’m having trouble finding where to purchase volume one, if that is still possible. The site link just takes me to volume two...Maybe I’m just too stupid to figure it out_ anyone have a link?

I just ordered volume two, and I’m anxiously awaiting getting it. But I’m having trouble finding where to purchase volume one, if that is still possible. The site link just takes me to volume two...Maybe I’m just too stupid to figure it out_ anyone have a link?

I believe it is completely sold out. You will need to start looking at the secondary market. See link below -

https://www.k98kforum.com/showthread.php?44259-Sold-Out-of-Volume-1

Well worth the effort to obtain .....

Well just bought my Vol. 2 set last night, already had Vol. 3. Now to find a Vol. 1. Is Vol. 1 on the earlier models only? I actually prefer the mid to late war rifles, but would like to have the whole set!

I just ordered the vol 2 set also. I could use the others if anybody is selling.

Thanks,
Darin
I reccomend posting a Want to Buy post in the trader section. I was able to obtain both volume 1 and 3 from other forum members that way fairly quickly.

Military Rifle Journal
Back