Third Party Press

MS350b Rear Trigger Guard Screw.

Good Day Everyone. Trying to locate a rear trigger guard screw for the Mauser MS350b 22lr Rifle. Attached is a drawing I tried to create to give the approximate, but close, measurements. The overall length could be 3mm longer. As I cannot find any documentation for exact measurements, this is the best I can do at this point. If anyone knows where this item could be found, or has one for sale, please let me know. The screw in the photo is from my ES350b and seems to be a bit short when installed - would've thought they would be exact replacements. Again, seems short when installed and viewed at top of receiver frame. Anyway, if one is available out there, please let me know. Appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20211015_195514_resized.jpg
    20211015_195514_resized.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 12
9.jpg

Had an idea.... Everyone, who checks out Mauser MS350b's, has come across this item from Dorleac-Dorleac. Figured, since they manufactured the above rifle, they might be able to provide a rear trigger guard screw - so I emailed them. We will see how that turns out.
Anyway, I am not holding my breath. If anyone knows where one might be found, please let me know. Thanks, again. Be Safe.

Dorleac builds on existing actions if that’s what you mean, mostly original Oberndorf.
There is a chance I have that screw, I have a couple of trainer screws floating around, I’m not sure which models they are too, I will check this week when I can.

Here's a better picture of what I am looking for. Thought I had one from the vendor shown, but received screws for a true k98 action. When questioned, 'website in error, haven't made these in years.' Would have been too easy, I guess. Appreciate your response and if I can clarify/remeasure anything I will gladly do so. Again, thanks.

Attachments

• 20211015_112930_resized.jpg
    20211015_112930_resized.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 8
I make replacement screws for the ES/MS and DSM rifles.

They are currently in the white, but I will offer them blued as soon as I can get them blued.

This site is awesome!!! I should have started here to begin with.
Fal Grunt -
DEFINITELY, if you can provide a rear trigger guard screw for the Mauser MS350b, I would appreciate the opportunity to grab one. Just let me know what 'the damages' might be. An original would be awesome, but one to keep everything intact is great. Just let me know. THANKS! Appreciate your response.

If you click the link in my previous post you purchase the new manufacture screws from my website. Unfortunately I made them in sets, so I'd ask that you buy them as a set.

If you send me a PM I will check and see what I have for originals. I may have a spare rear screw.

Received part per Fal Grunts recommendations. VERY GOOD reproduction of needed part. Attached are photos showing results - very satisfied!

Thank You, to both Fal and the K98 Forum, for helping me resolve this issue.

Attachments

• 20211116_102509_resized.jpg
    20211116_102509_resized.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20211116_102429_resized.jpg
    20211116_102429_resized.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 19
Received part per Fal Grunts recommendations. VERY GOOD reproduction of needed part. Attached are photos showing results - very satisfied!

Thank You, to both Fal and the K98 Forum, for helping me resolve this issue.

I think there was some screws on ebay and they wanted like 150 or something crazy, dont quote me on price... .I mean crap you might as well just get a banger, keep the screws and part out the other stuff on ebay...

But luckily we have Fal and he doesn't make junk for sure, he makes top notch stuff and is a great resource for the training community.... thank you Fal for all you do !!!!

Military Rifle Journal
Back