Third Party Press

Never enough inventory!!

farmer

New but was on gunboards 22 forum in 2009-10. Already enjoying so much information!! Hope I can enter in at times! A retired Iowa farmer

farmer

Pocahontas county,NW Iowa. 3 of us collectors go to the Louisville Military show. Lots of inventory there!! How about you?

mauser99

welcome farmer.. I think I remember you. I was hitting it heavy during that period. Once k98k was formed I moved my info and time here..

farmer

Yes Mauser99 I sent some serial #s for your research. I do remember some names like Bob of Ohio, Mauser22, Jack the dog and others. When I can figure out picture stuff will add a 1934 Olympics emblem from a W625A
rifle. The emblem is in Bob Simpsons new book page 419 bottom right. The presentation rifle has a nickel bolt and beautiful wood.
Maybe see you and others in Louisville next month??!

mauser99

I think you need a bit of a post count to post photos ? Im not sure ? And to use the trader. Also there have been some gripes about difficulty posting photos.. Size is an issue you have to shrink them down somehow.
I tried putting them in cold water I know that works for me but didn't do much for the photos...LOL good luck. :ROFLMAO::sneaky:(y)

Military Rifle Journal