Third Party Press

Nutmeg at WAF on Champagne Rune Criticism of WAF

Hambone

Community Organizer
Staff member
:googlie

Found some of these screen shots cleaning out my PC for 2018 and had to laugh.
:laugh:

Attachments

• Nutmeg WAF wanking Champagne SS.JPG
    Nutmeg WAF wanking Champagne SS.JPG
    265.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Hambone

Community Organizer
Staff member
On XRFacts:

Attachments

• wafmeg 3.jpg
    wafmeg 3.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 58
  • WAFmeg decals.jpg
    WAFmeg decals.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 52
  • WAFmeg XRF prediction.jpg
    WAFmeg XRF prediction.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 51

Hambone

Community Organizer
Staff member
Nutmeg on ZAM who first pointed out the Champagne Rune could be airbrushed, and anyone questioning Hick's blessing of the Champagne Rune (right before the thread was locked, stopping the debate).

I point all of this out so that we are all reminded that at WAF, and any other forum which censors and controls to prevent what Nutmeg calls "hobby anarchy", when you see an entire thread of rah rah rah and no alternative opinions, well, it may not be so.....

Attachments

• waf champagne rune.jpg
    waf champagne rune.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 68

tjg79

When I read these "nutmeg" posts, I wonder what this guy looks like. Is he as goofy looking as his posts indicate?

heavy_mech

RKI- Reasonably Knowledgable Individual
When I read these "nutmeg" posts, I wonder what this guy looks like. Is he as goofy looking as his posts indicate?

That's funny I was thinking the same thing. Like is he as much of a toolbag as he comes across. I can imagine how far his head is up Kelly's arse

Warrior1354

ax - hole
How dare you question him! Watch the sky my friends bolts of lightning are coming your way!

Last edited:

Micro Jo

Master Sodcaster
He contends that all those who called bullshite on XRFacts and the Champagne Rune are "angry refugees expelled from other forums"?
These old WAFites like Nutjob and the other grumpy bullfrog you had on the same screenshot, Bob Coleslaw, always played that card. If you had been banned elsewhere, you were simply not worth listening to on WAF. And if you had ever badmouthed the WAF elsewhere, you were also birched each time you posted on their WAF.
Bob Coleslaw was an avid WAFite, until his tens of thousands of dollars Emil Maurice thread went tits up and the fakes were exposed. He left, never to posts again, and now runs a part of the War Relics Forum, where, I add with delight, he expelled me a few years ago. I got too close to lifting his lid, he was just talking too much boosheet about too many items.. fantasy items were genuine, and rare genuine items he branded fantasy. A few weeks later I was privy to PMs sent between Coleslaw and the Admin of another forum, where he was bitterly angry at me, and trying his best to turn the other Admin against me. In any case, without saying a word, he got shot of all his Emil Maurice fakes, and they suddenly turned up on a strange site called Gary Hendershott. Advertised as the second coming, most fakes with 5 figure price tags on them.

Warrior1354

ax - hole
I just can't wait too see all these fakes sitting out proudly for sale in less then 60 days at the SOS show. Oh yes all the fake SS helmets with documentation with them saying their real, crates of SS Christmas tree ornaments for your tree straight from the factory, boxes of Nazi shit paper, cast mold badges, fake SA daggers, fake K98k rifles, junk being called its real, fantasy crap, etc.

And the worse of it Old Walther and the rest of these fake selling dealers smiling proudly as they take your money after they screw you over.

But remember this is original and you gotta have that! :googlie

timothy

Nutjob and Bob Cloe:laugh:slaw that's good old Coleslaw has been collectiong before we were born or even Christ for that matter one thing for sure he and his old crooked nose buddy have been around a while toooo DAMN long! Wouldn't you like to have all the money he and the crooked buddies of his have collected on all that collecting experience or Bullshite about time someone outed these old gunshow bullshitters forum bullies !!!! timothy

timothy

I just can't wait too see all these fakes sitting out proudly for sale in less then 60 days at the SOS show. Oh yes all the fake SS helmets with documentation with them saying their real, crates of SS Christmas tree ornaments for your tree straight from the factory, boxes of Nazi shit paper, cast mold badges, fake SA daggers, fake K98k rifles, junk being called its real, fantasy crap, etc.

And the worse of it Old Walther and the rest of these fake selling dealers smiling proudly as they take your money after they screw you over.

But remember this is original and you gotta have that! :googlie

Yeah them New finds ought to be great no doubt old Whitty will get him on video for sure as he says he can't do a video without Walther or the other one the little man hope someone that goes gives a report and laugh. timothy

Frank F.

Yes, it seems that people like Nutmeg and assorted WAF believe more in their own righteousness and directives than alternative opinions and open debate. IMHO, he should be apologizing, not lashing out at people who point out his own arrogant foolishness.

What I never figured out: is he actually in on the cut or just a lapdog who gets his kicks out of brown-nosing the "big" characters?

F.

heavy_mech

RKI- Reasonably Knowledgable Individual
...Those who do not learn from the fools and foolishness of the past are doomed to repeat it.

Or even better those of others. Much easier on your body and wallet that way. I've learned more life lessons studying the epic fails of others than I ever did from a book or class.

Warrior1354

ax - hole
Naaah, as Shakespeare once said: "No legacy is as rich as honesty."

Me neither couldn't look at myself in the mirror screwing that many people over. Personally my reputation means alot too me and I try hard too make it right with folks. The worse thing with these two is not only are they screwing people over and over again but they smile when they do it. The dollar means more too them and personally I believe karma is an ass when it comes back too bite.

And I just can't wait too see Old Walther. I'll be like Rick when I come by his table. "Listen dude I want too believe you but I just don't know enough about it. So I will call my buddy who's an expert. Oh its a fake well the price changed alot. Going too be hard too sell in my shop then and will sit there for awhile. I'll give you $10 and a cup of gobstoppers for it got too make money man!"

timothy

"Let me call my buddy who's an expert on fake Nazi shit" That's great. :laugh:

Would that be the little man that finds all the top Nazi items? Digs up graves in Eastern Europe and rides around on his toy two wheeler? Or is he on there anymore? Havent watched it in several years. timothy

Hambone

Community Organizer
Staff member
What I never figured out: is he actually in on the cut or just a lapdog who gets his kicks out of brown-nosing the "big" characters?

F.

Frank, IMHO, all indications are no to the former and yes to the latter. He's "Vonrall" here. I'm sure he's different in person, in real life. It's harder to insult people in real life for having opposing views, and certainly harder in real life to censor them ;)

Military Rifle Journal