Third Party Press

Pre 98 Firearms - Flipped

PatickD

Gunbroker listing:

Look what showed up on Pre-98:

His GB handle:

This is capitalism 101. It’s the description that just gets me:

This is about as crisp of a K98k that you will ever come across and it will be the only one that you would ever want to own. We rarely push things onto our clients, but I will flat out tell you that if you are one of the first people to see this you should absolutely buy it!!! magnificent visually”

Scotty the Hutt tried to rip me off over at the old G/K43 forum when I found an SVW45 high turret sniper that had had the scope and mounts removed. He PM'ed me and said the rifle had "issues" but he would help me out and give me $600 for it. After being assured by people in the know that the rifle was as issued minus the aforementioned parts, I called him out on his antics on the open forum and he called me a "hack". He is the lowest form of douchnozzlry.

MAGNIFICENT & EXCEPTIONAL, RARE VARIANT byf43 K98k MAUSER RIFLE LATE B BLOCK WITH TIGER STRIPED WALNUT STOCK, MINT MATCHING, WITH SLING, VISUALLY STUNNING!​

What can I say...much adieu about a fairly common rifle...wow....the room reeks of a massive amount of BS!

Oh buy the way certainly not mine ...ie. factory new...

This is about as crisp of a K98k that you will ever come across and it will be the only one that you would ever want to own. We rarely push things onto our clients, but I will flat out tell you that if you are one of the first people to see this you should absolutely buy it!!! magnificent visually3sforg.jpg
He had kornbusch 1916 Gew98 listed for sale on his website I believe a few months ago I literally laughed at the description. It flat out said: "THIS RIFLE IS A BIT CHEWED ON; IT LOOKS LIKE IT CAME OFF THE MUDDY FLOOR OF THE TRENCH… PRIED OUT OF THE MOLDERING HANDS OF A DEAD PRUSSIAN!"

He had kornbusch 1916 Gew98 listed for sale on his website I believe a few months ago I literally laughed at the description. It flat out said: "THIS RIFLE IS A BIT CHEWED ON; IT LOOKS LIKE IT CAME OFF THE MUDDY FLOOR OF THE TRENCH… PRIED OUT OF THE MOLDERING HANDS OF A DEAD PRUSSIAN!"
Yeah, and the receiver was harshly cleaned..... You could see the scratches on it.

"Walnut Stock that is a golden honey color and is Tiger striped with an iridescent glow."

You guys are jealous, because the man who wrote the description is obviously a poet laureate. :D

Last edited:
the fact it sold for 3800.00 the first time around is stunning in itself. Then the ole scotty mark up... It even has clear shellac on the stock.. :censored:

It even has clear shellac on the stock.. :censored:
Shellac? You mean "iridescent glow".

Here's a Colt 1911a1 that I was tracking when LSB sold it on Gunbroker. It had the wrong slide release and trigger in it. Magically it showed up on Pre98 in factory original condition!!!!! The "specialty of the firm" all right....

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 32

Military Rifle Journal
Back